Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Ever Made Love To Someone You Weren't Really In Love With?

Hi everybody. I'm REALLY bored and honestly don't care who anyone's made love to. It's more of a "made ya look" type thing. Can you imagine how bored I have to be to pull something like this off? It may not have anything to do with orgies or penises or "tweets" (thanks Diva) or even camel toes, balls or chocolate starfishes. It's a cry for attention, more or less. So show your love for me by paying me some mind on a rainy Monday afternoon.

Thank you.

jcrack

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

uhhh,

I don't think I can call what we did "making love" but... I fucked someone I really couldn't stand. (Why?....Large penis).

He completely represented everything I hate in a man but... I was bored and he was entertaining.

'nuff said.

ah, the classic hate fuck. that shit happens on TV all the time. people hate each other so much, they end up in the sack. oh, the passion. . .

Originally posted by rzzldzzl:

uhhh,

I don't think I can call what we did "making love" but... I fucked someone I really couldn't stand. (Why?....Large penis).

He completely represented everything I hate in a man but... I was bored and he was entertaining.

'nuff said.

------------------

DM

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

ah, the classic hate fuck. that shit happens on TV all the time. people hate each other so much, they end up in the sack. oh, the passion. . .

Wow, sounds cool...where can I find me one of those??

cwm32.gif

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Walk out of Twilo, make six lefts.....

cwm32.gifcwm2.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Uh I agree...the term is not made love but more commonly referred to as banging, fucking, slamming, grinding, doing etc.

biggrin.gif

My mind is never in the gutter.

I like fucking. =)

Yes I have been rammed by someone I wasnt in love with...it was beautiful....LoL.

Queen E

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

what has this world come to?

originally posted rzzldzzl

uhhh,

'nuff said.

Shit someone might actually go out of there way not to get along with her...but as for me.....i don't even have a big penis (well not small either)..just a fast flickering tongue..and a suction of twin turbo kirby vacuum cleaner....