Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As a youth, What was your favorite Saturday Morning Cartoon?

Originally posted by grepanelli:

Mines was definately ThunderCats and Voltron.

i watched those on the weekdays, along with g.i. joe, robotech, silver hawks and transformers . . .

on saturday my favorites were superfiends, dungeons and dragons, thundar the barbarian, spider man, and of course laugh o lympics . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

lol- snorks oh how funny!!

I used to watch Gummy bears, garfield & friends, thundercats, smurfs ugh- remember the rocky and bo-winkle show!!

ahhhh, the memories!! cwm17.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Do you guys remember "The Schmoo"? It was this white, amphorous, ghost-like thing with no arms. Just a head, neck, and legs. it would always stretch and get Barney Rubble and Fred Flinstone out of trouble(although it wasn't on the The Flinstones. I think there was a baby Schmoo also. I always wanted a Schmoo...(sigh)

spider-man, spider-man doing the things a spider can, spins a web, any size, catches theives just like flies, WATCH OUT, here comes the spider-man. . .

and i also liked hangin' with my boy Prince Adam and Cringor from time to time, but i HATED Orko man. . . WTF was that?? cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Thunder cats, Thundercats. HAAAAAAAW!

Snarf!!!

And of COURSE D&D. And granted it wasn't a cartoon but....

FRAGGLE ROCK!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

you guys named some good ones but what about FRAGLE ROCK? The theme song alone ...

And with that: "The almighty trash heap has spoken!"

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

I am still a youth....now I watch Pokemon. Byte me if you dont like it. cwm10.gif

Back then I loved Thundercats, Smurfs, Snorks, Rainbow Brite, Gummy Bears, Tail Spin, and many many others. Oh man I wanted to be Punky Brewster when I was growing up. LoL.

Queen E

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

x-men, heathcliff, voltron, votis5, leroy and the big fat cock, black penetration, who's your daddy, spiderclit, smurfett'n hoe, Incredible Bulk.....though were my favorite....

no seriously Heathcliff and the white cat that always rhymed...was cool..and X-men..and of course He-man....