Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I HATE VOICESTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

cwm23.gif I am soooo angry right now!! I can not STAND VoiceStream Wireless!! What ever you do, DO NOT GET VOICESTREAM!!

I just got my service switched over from AT&T to VoiceStream about a month ago and for a month now I can't get incoming calls. It keeps on giving them busy signals or that stupid operator recording, "all circuits are busy now . . ."

I've tried talking to them five different times and nothing!! They keep on saying that the phone works and I'm telling them that I'm not getting any incoming calls. I can't even check my own voice mails cause it's giving me busy signals!!

I feel like I'm gonna go postal any minute now!! ak47.gif

To top it all off . . . if I cancel my service then they'll charge me $200 cancellation fee. $200?? FOR WHAT?? For service I didn't get?? Urghhhhhhhhh!!!!! FUCK YOU VOICE STREAM!!! fuckyou.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Hey Casey, I know exactly what u mean , I cancelled my damn voicestream after two weeks, and have to pay $200, but fuck them , theyre gonna wait for that money. Its true they suck big time, hardly got incoming calls, couldnt make any calls, kept giving me busy signal and also on top of that there was hardly any reception at all. Dont ever get voicestream.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I hear that, I have the same plan!!

Only my problem is that I never can make outgoing calls. People can reach me okay, but I never get a fucking signal. I can move a millameter and go from full signal to no signal. I'm stuck for a year too. The only thing we can hope for is that everyone chased the good plans and they will get enough money to start fixing their shit.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

I know it's too late, but for anyone who's wondering, IMO Sprint PCS is by far the best in the city. I've NEVER had any problem connecting, always 3-4 bars of service and I can almost always connect from the subway station.

~~ cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

wow, thanx for the tip b/c i'm looking into different options since my phone is falling apart and the dog ate my charger....it's almost time for a new service agreement and i was considering voicestream.....that damn commercial is really annoying, though, the one where Jamie Lee Curtis is crawling under the table and the guy is going "mud, mud, there was mud everywhere, muddy mud"....it drives me "mad, mad...."

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

I know it's too late, but for anyone who's wondering, IMO Sprint PCS is by far the best in the city. I've NEVER had any problem connecting, always 3-4 bars of service and I can almost always connect from the subway station.

true got sprint no problem, just wish their plans were cheaper, thats all.

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I told the rep on the phone just now . . . that I'm gonna take the phone to a VoiceStream dealer by my house and if the phone doesn't get fixed by the end of this week then I'm cancelling my plan and HELL NO I'm not paying the $200 cancellation fee!! They can kiss my VERY YELLOW ASIAN ASS!! moon.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

Totally agree. Voicestream sucks big time. I have never heard anything good!

Originally posted by iliana:

Originally posted by blueangel:

I can't even check my own voice mails cause it's giving me busy signals!!

BlueAngel

How are you gonna have voicemail if no one can get through?????

-iliana

cwm13.gif

It was a point that I was trying to make to the rep. That I can't even get through to my own phone. If I "HAD" to check . . . therefore, I'm not just being jerked on incoming calls but I'm not utilizing my voice mails as well.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Mud in the food, mud in the water...

Hell yea that commercial is annoying!!

I have AT&T. I know a lot of people think their service sucks but I've never had a problem and my bill runs about $50 a month!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

I agree...VOICESTREAM IS THE WORST!!!! I have the $39.99/month plan and the first bill I ever got from them was for $200! After that situation was rectified and I paid the correct amount, they said they never received it. This shit went on for about 3 months. I had to get a copy of the cashed check from my bank.

My boyfriend has Voicestream and I have to call him at least 3 times before I actually get through because "circuits are busy"! I HATE VOICESTREAM!!!!

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

I had Omnipoint for three years and I had not one problem till it turned into Voicestream. I complained and complained for months... nothing. Couldn't make outgoing calls about third of the time and people kept telling me that they had to call me at least five times b4 they got through, thats bullsh*t. The best is when you call and complain they act like its so random and an isolated incedent. When I dropped the service the teller was like why???? I told her to chech all my complaints and she "oh wow" since I'd called so many times. I HATE VOICESTREAM, hate it, I had the same cell # for 3 years and had to drop it.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Ya i have Voicestream as well,

But i got it connectef upstate so the signal isnt that bad over there so im pretty content.

However in NYC it DOES go from full signal to nothing in seconds so the reception in the city is wack.

I signed up for the $40 plan and i just got a bill for $280 freaken dollars this month cuz they kept charging all the phone calls i made for 2 months instead of just one.

Rad_ cwm22.gif

Yeah, Voicestream sucks. I just dropped them a couple of days ago and switched to Sprint. Sprint has the best plans and the best phones. Get the 1500 minute plan. I think the phone to rock is the PCH3500, but I'm not sure if that's the model number.

--David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

they will autmatically deduct $200 from your credit card. i think you just got your yellow ass kicked.

I told the rep on the phone just now . . . that I'm gonna take the phone to a VoiceStream dealer by my house and if the phone doesn't get fixed by the end of this week then I'm cancelling my plan and HELL NO I'm not paying the $200 cancellation fee!! They can kiss my VERY YELLOW ASIAN ASS!! moon.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

VOICESTREAM does SUCK BIG TIME! I had AT&T and hated them due to a shitload of aggravation, so I cancel and switch to VoiceStream because the plans were such a good deal - BIG MISTAKE! They have fucked up every one of my bills since I got them. My last bill was $300 and I am now going to have to call like I did last time and fight with some moron for over an hour. Their customer service reps are the dumbest people on the planet. I am so pissed that I got this service and now I am stuck because I refuse to go pay for another phone and an additional $200 to cancel. This sucks!

Just an FYI for the kids that don't wanna pay the 200 smackers will get burned. I had a terrible time w/AT&T about two years ago and just decided to quit using the phone and the service. They charged me the $200 but I didn't pay and they didn't take it off my credit card so it went on my credit report. I've had problems trying to get a cell phone ever since (w/out paying the $500 deposit - no way).

Anyway, just thought I would share my own story. Hope this helps...

Well I've decided that I might most likely cancel the service. And if I HAVE to pay $200 then I'll do it. It's better than paying $500 for a one year service . . . service that I'm not getting.

My only problem is that I got the new Nokia 8290 when I got VoiceStream . . . but does Sprint even use that phone. Can I hook up to Sprint on that phone? I know I can with AT&T but I've already had AT&T and I didn't like it that much. Maybe Sprint will be better.

Any suggestions?

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

ATT does that a lot too! A friend of mine just switched and I can never get through to him! Always that annoying "all circuits are busy" message! I have Bell Atlantic, had it for over a year and never had a problem.. No matter how good of a deal Voicestream/ATT will offer, I ain't taking it coz you are getting screwed if you sign up for them.

Well I've decided that I might most likely cancel the service. And if I HAVE to pay $200 then I'll do it. It's better than paying $500 for a one year service . . . service that I'm not getting.

My only problem is that I got the new Nokia 8290 when I got VoiceStream . . . but does Sprint even use that phone. Can I hook up to Sprint on that phone? I know I can with AT&T but I've already had AT&T and I didn't like it that much. Maybe Sprint will be better.

Any suggestions?

BlueAngel

Unfortunately they wont let u use the phone for sprint, I had the same phone from voicestream and sprint said they cant do that. Try to sell it on ebay, thats what i did and i got the same amount i paid for it.

cwm7.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Voicestream sucks ass.

I get that circuits busy thing all the time.

those bastards...

I connected my phone in december and last night found out that i owed $230..

koksuckers forget to add 2000 weekend minutes to my account.

after an hour of battling i finally had to pay $61 dollars.

to all who have the same problem.

call ASAP and let them know about it.

Dayum, kids! Here I was thinking of switching to VoiceStream since I have no contract with Verizon...4 years with Verizon with only minimal headaches, ever, but their pricing sucks. $60 a month for 500 minutes just to get no roaming fees on the east coast!

AT&T has shitty coverage. PCS is good if you are only in the city or on I-95. Damn, I guess I'm still with Verizon then!

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery