Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..what is your viewpoint on ABORTION..

being a female I believe I have a right to choose abortion if I want since its my body. I can do whatever I want with it. right? i hate those pricks lawmakers and even those priests that tell us what we shoukld do or not do with our bodies. I have had an abortion before and people around me made me feel gulty cause they do not believe in it. Does anyone else agree with me?

I agree Sweety, in fact, I think we should KILL THEM ALL. Even if people want the kid, we shouldn't let them have it biggrin.gif

Seriously, I'm Pro Choice. There's way too many f'n people here anyway. And way too many kids that aren't wanted.

Maybe we should pass law's that if you're Pro Life, you must adopt and care for at least 3 unwanted babies (until they're at least 18) during your life. I'd be interested to see who and how many would change their views.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by aljedynak:

PROCHOICE all the way.

The worst thing is when someone gets pregnant then says she cannot have an abortion for religious reasons. News flash- if you are so religious you shouldn't have been having sex in the first place. Such hipocracy!!

Lol thats so true, ppl always say that. I am also pro choice, i believe no one has a right to tell me or anyone what to do with their body.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by sweetypea:

Some of you men are so disgusting. I bet if the topic was castration, you would not be so insensitive. Right?

we'd still be insensitive

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Men seem to rule this world.

I think the one thing they should never be able to do is tell a woman what she can or can not do with her own body. Its the one difference that will always be and should be respected.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Men seem to rule this world.

I think the one thing they should never be able to do is tell a woman what she can or can not do with her own body. Its the one difference that will always be and should be respected.

Thank you sweetie! Alot of people don't see it that way.

Breann

It takes 2 people to have a baby, if there are no mitigating circumstances should't the father have a say?

What would you girls say if a 25 year old couple, been seeing each other for 5 years still happy. Girl doesn't want the child, guy does... is it still the Womans choice to make?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

It takes 2 people to have a baby, if there are no mitigating circumstances should't the father have a say?

What would you girls say if a 25 year old couple, been seeing each other for 5 years still happy. Girl doesn't want the child, guy does... is it still the Womans choice to make?

and vice-versa. what if the girl wants the child but the long-term guy doesn't - can't he ask her to have an abortion? especially if they're using contraception, and hence both have the intention NOT to get pregnant. either that or the guy should be free from child support requirements if the girl decides to carry the child against his wishes. (let the drama begin)

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

My body...my decision!!! I don't care how immoral it is to some people!!! My body...my decision!!! I know it's cold to be so blunt about this but too many people think they have the right to tell others what to do in this situaion and that is not right.

Ok...I'm done!!!

I find abortion to be morally wrong, but it’s needed in order to stop some women from hurting themselves.

To answer your question B2B, in my opinion men have the same right as in women. However, being that it is ultimately OUR body and not yours . . . it kinda gives us more leverage on the final word.

The bottom line is this . . . abortion should NOT be used as a form of birth control.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

and vice-versa. what if the girl wants the child but the long-term guy doesn't - can't he ask her to have an abortion? especially if they're using contraception, and hence both have the intention NOT to get pregnant. either that or the guy should be free from child support requirements if the girl decides to carry the child against his wishes. (let the drama begin)

I totally agree that if a woman wants the baby and the guy doesn’t then she should free him from ANY obligation. BUT he has to realize that by doing so . . .he can’t walk into their lives 10-15 years later and say “Hey, I’m the father and I want to get to know my child better.” HELL NO. Children are not like habits. You can’t drop them one minute and pick them back up the next.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

my neighbors groing up were hard core pro lifers, they were nasty, they would go to rallys every week adn get arrested and throw shit at doctors and all that. I cant believe a pro-lifer would kill an abortion doctor, isnt that hypocracy?

------------------

Make love to yourself like no one is watching!!!

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

EXACTLY, the fact that it is a Womans body has NOTHING to do with the issue.. there are 3 people involved in a birth and the it's a womans body argument is irrelevent.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

First off.. I'm a guy so i can't say yeah yeah yeah be this or that.. all i can say is I'm PRO CONDOM

If i could choose..i'd say pro-choice..NOT necessarily pro-abortion... no way should it be the primary form of birth control.

WEAR RUBBERS!!!!!!!

jsc cwm22.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

My body...my decision!!! I don't care how immoral it is to some people!!! My body...my decision!!! I know it's cold to be so blunt about this but too many people think they have the right to tell others what to do in this situaion and that is not right.

Ok...I'm done!!!

*in an effeminate voice*

Wuhoo! You go girl!

*back to normal*

Like I said before, kill em all biggrin.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

-pro-choice-

my body-my life-my decision.....

i would def take into consideration the father's feelings, but ultimatly i would cast the winning vote.

if he didnt want any parts of it, and i decided to keep it, i wouldnt have him be any parts of it.... i'd legally make him give up his rights though.

its easier to make an opinion if you have never been through it though... trust me, i felt much differently until i had it tossed in my face.

i'm pro-choice.

if the conditions surrounding a pregnancy are not correct, the female should have final say on whether or not to have an abortion.

after a long relationship a half decade back, and a couple of false emergencies, i've learned the value of contraception. but if there was an actual pregnancy at hand, we had decided to 'quite understandably' have an abortion. (she was 19, i was 20 at the time)

i think that the father also has some say, but cannot, under any condition, force his opinion on her decision.

(despite the fact that sometimes the women do not feel like doing the logical, for some bizarre reason or another, and that can really suck for a guy..)

what really ticks me off is that some dickwad can stand up and say "i'm against women having abortions". freedom of speech, my ass. it's non of those cocksuckers business, so how can there actually be laws about this. that really baffles me..

then again, that's just my opinion, i may be wrong.

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

I'm pro-choice, but I want to make one point. As Ralph Nader said during the presidential campaign, abortion will always be legal. Pro-choice has won. I think that the Democratic party tries to keep this issue hot to scare women into voting for them. The fact is, even if republicans controlled everything, including the Supreme Court, abortion would still be legal everywhere. Worst case, if Roe vs. Wade was overturned, it would then be up to the states, and none would actually make it illegal.

I just think this issue gets way too much attention in the news media. It's over, pro-choice won already.

JohnB