Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can we try that photo gallery again please?? but...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah here's me. If you know me, easy with the comments, just playing along. Come on, I was over working my mouse looking through 663 posts just trying to find what everyone looks like. I don't want to steal jennhocat's thunder, great idea!!! Please??

Later

Anthony

Anthony! How the hell are you! Do you remember me and my sis Lori..from the downstairs speaker at factory way back when?

=Jill

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Here i am a smaller version of the pic i posted last week...better on the eyes eh?

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

OH frown.gif

Jilly you did it!

No dialoge! just pics,

wait am I doing that too now? shit ...

hears another one of me, sorry smile.gif

ok I'm a retard, same pic sorry

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

[This message has been edited by apotheosis (edited 10-25-2000).]

yo apotheosis

dood...i donno if thats ur gurl.....but....with all due respect.....GOD DAMN!....she's a hottie!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gif ....okie....its outta my system. cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

lets see if this upload worked...

if so, im the taller of us on the right, in the halloween spirit, this is me at maskarave in, uuhhhmmmmmmmmmm '99 if my memory serves me correctly...

peace

------------------

conflict is what i predict...

I hear you on this, I stopped even trying to look at the pics. I posted a while back to see if anyone would be interested in having the pics on a website, catalog style, to avoid the horrifically long thread to wade through...and I was told someone was working on it. I'm guessing we just sit tight in the meantime?

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

I answered this same question in Artful's thread, but here it is again:

------------------------------------------

I said I could do it pretty easily, but then somebody else (forget who -- maybe oasis) said they were already creating a searchable database, and I figured that I was no longer needed.

In any case, my offer still stands -- I've written my scripts to be ridiculously easy to add new pics (and create thumbnail pics) with. All I need are the pics to be sent to me......

If you do have pics you want posted, please send them to jesse@solucian.com..... my current (personal) photo archive is up at http://www.supersaiyan.com/personal/photo/ , if you wanna see what it looks like.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Here we go again... I agree... Can we please keep it all pics this time....

[This message has been edited by executress (edited 10-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by executress (edited 10-30-2000).]