Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions on the WMC??????????

okay...Im dying to go and I just found out that i cantake off that week.

so here come the question...............

1. What are the exact dates and when does everyone suggest I go down and come back????

2.Any suggestions on Hotels?????

3." " Airlines???

4.Just any basic info that I should know?????

and

5. who else here is going????????????

thanks everyone....this is going to be my first time out in SB and for the WMC.....I am SOOOOOO excited and want to do this right...so keep me informed..Thanx

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

I'm not going, but this is what I know...

WMC Dates--

mar 23 bliss/therapy party. for info keep checking: www.blissproductions.com

mar 24 ultra beachfest w/ deep dish, sasha and digweed, ltj bukem, tiesto, taucher, talla, krs 1, scribble. w/ arenas presented by bliss, gatecrasher, seriously slinky, drum&bassarena. tix info 1.877.4ultray2k1

mar 24 yoshi toshi/renaissance party w/ deep dish, danny howells and more to be announced @ space

mar 24 U2 @ NCR center tix info: www.u2tours.com

mar 26 danny tenaglia @ space

mar 26 paradise garage W/ jocelyn brown + others TBA

mar 26 U2 @ NCR center

Hope this helps.

Hey, I'll be there. biggrin.gif

Conf Dates 24-28th

Try getting into town before the 23rd cause parties start then and you should leave by the 29th.

Most people I know are staying at the Clay Hotel. Rates are reasonable for a shit/shave/ shower/sleep kind of place you will need.

Try Priceline for airfare. Find out what the going rates are from your city and then discount by 40% or so and submit that as a bid.

Hey Mikey, keep in touch w/ me about this.

Peace,

Hank

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

here's my 411 -

airlines: use american airlines for a 10% discount (American Airlines 1-800-433-1790 refer to Winter Music Conference 2001 star file # A1331AO.) overall, leaving from newark is cheaper. we found RT tix for $260.

hotel: we found a very good deal at the beachcomber. also named best value hotel by citysearch miami (2000 audience winner). http://miami.citysearch.com/profile?fid=9&id=2505380

see you in sobe!

I'll be there! What more do you need to know, Andy? ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

I'll be there with HeadRush Music and PolarEyes Music. We've rented out the top two floors of the Mare Grande on 524 Ocean Drive, right across the street from the beach. We'll be throwing parties on the rooftop by the pool. Stop on by.

Peace,

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

I'll be staying at the Ritz Plaza on 17th and Collins, right on the beach. I'll be arriving March 23rd Friday and Staying till Sunday April 1st.

we def need a list as it gets closer as to who's going, what parties to attend, and what clubs will be the hottest.

My whole trip was $1000 for airfare, hotel and rental car for 10 days.

See ya'll in South Beach!!! biggrin.gif

I'm drooling just thinking about this thing. Wouldn't miss it... Thanks for the dates guys I wasn't sure when exactly it was either.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Guest chinagirl

i will be there form the 24th to the 29th. flying american tickets were roundtrip $306.00 leaving from kennedy i think. I am stayin at the essex house on collins, its about $325 per person. You can check out there site also www.wmcon.com for more information. We should have a meet up!! cwm20.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

I was planning on going but a project at work is gonna stop me from going! cwm23.gif

Anyway, ANDY!!!!! Here are two tips that you should DEFINATELY follow.

1. Fly to Fort Lauderdale and either drive or take a cab to Miami. The flight ticket will be twice as cheap and Ft. Lauderdale Airport is only about 20 minutes from Miami and where you want to be.

2. No matter where you stay, make sure it's on Collins Avenue. That's where all the action is .

Have a great time!! I'll be crying . . .errr . . thinking of you guys!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I'll be heading down to Miami On Mar. 24 and leaving on Fri. Mar 30.

Got a reasonable deal at the Park Central Hotel: www.theparkcentral.com on Ocean Dr. The total cost of my trip was approx. $900/person (incl. American Airline tickets leaving from Newark Arpt.)

When the time gets closer we definitely have to get a head count for a NY meet-up down there!! cwm12.gif

India

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 01-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 01-17-2001).]

Originally posted by india22:

I'll be heading down to Miami On Mar. 24 and leaving on Fri. Mar 30.

Got a reasonable deal at the Park Central Hotel: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.theparkcentral.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.theparkcentral.com/</A> on Ocean Dr. The total cost of my trip was approx. $900/person.

When the time gets closer we definitely have to get a head count for a NY meet-up down there.

India

Ocean Drive? For $900?? Are you staying in a room by yourself? Cause if you're sharing a room then I think you're paying too much.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Ocean Drive? For $900?? Are you staying in a room by yourself? Cause if you're sharing a room then I think you're paying too much.

BlueAngel

Hey BlueAngel,

No way, I just edited my original message.

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

Aiiiight.......Thanx for your help guys.

Me and Mikey made our plans last night.

We are leaving the 23rd and coming back the the 28th. We are staying at the Claremont... anyone ever hear of it????? Let me know what you think???????

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Okay So as of Friday .. I am going too!!!!!! I am soo excited! Yippy!!

will be rooming with 3 of clubplanets finest!!!!!. Yvette..UkNj and Diva!!!!!!!

We are going to have lots of fun.. we better. I am not getting paid for the two extra days I am taking off...

Love ya, Sinem

I am heading over to the gym now..Only 2 months to get into shape.. God I need a trainer like the stars to get me into shape!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!