Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT ARE YOU DOING V-DAY?

first i'm gonna find me a hottie!

second i'm gonna feed him some beer (see ricfutures' post on male date-rate drug....)

i say we have a "i-have-no-valentine* meetup and console each other over some cocktails.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

good question. Before V day, I am going to pray for a miracle. But, since I'm not a religous man, I don't expect that to work.

Then, when the day comes, I'll mope for just a little bit.

and, if I have any single friends left that aren't getting laid, perhaps I can hang out with them and get loaded.

there is a bright side - just think of the money I can save and how I don't have to plan for a fancy night!

this would be a best case scenario.

------------------

DM

Throwing a malatov cocktail at every Hallmark store I can find. Who wants to boycott with me?! Anyone, anyone?

No seriously, V-day is also my grandmother's birthday who passed away a few years ago. I always *refuse* to be unhappy on that day. Will probably light a few candles in her honor...then go stuff my face with comfort food ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

may I suggest Chat N' Chew? Excellent Mac N' Cheese and the waitstaff is big into astrology.

Don't remember if they have comfort alcohol to go with the food.

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile?fid=2&id=7087318

Originally posted by ooana:

<snip>Will probably light a few candles in her honor...then go stuff my face with comfort food ;-)

-Oo

------------------

DM

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 01-22-2001).]

I'm down with that. Even though it wasn't last year, same thing happened to me - dumped on V-day.

But, we were able to work some things out and got back together for awhile. But, when she asked what we were doing for V-Day, I told her we don't celebrate that holiday.

that was a long time ago. but, it's a good reason for a drink.

Originally posted by jammy:

The bad thing about V-day is that Jammy got dumped that day by her bf last year, so me thinks I will go to a bar and drink myself to smithereens! Who's with me! cwm27.gif

-Jamms

------------------

DM

in all likelihood, i'm going to be alone on V-day as well.

this sucks..

cwm14.gif

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Probably work (that's Options Expiration week and it's RSP season in Canada), go to the gym, whip up some middle of the week meal, sit in front of the idiot box and go to bed. Now I can tell all of you are going to be ssssooooo jealous of me!!!

cwm34.gifcwm34.gifcwm34.gif

v-day is way too far away for me to personally say what i'll be doing...who knows? as for what to buy your honey send him roses, i think roses r beautiful and aren't just for females to receive but then again u know your man more than i do. cwm39.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com