Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**The Next ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up!!**

Feb. 2nd will be better. S&D requires alot of energy. Will have to rest before hand.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

felix.gif

-Ricfutures

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26th is ALOT better. If the 2nd gets picked i will have to grab an early flight back from Florida. And if thats what i gotta do....i will do it. i cant miss another dinner. but the 26th is ALOT better i think.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

26th is ALOT better. If the 2nd gets picked i will have to grab an early flight back from Florida.

Al hunny.... when will you be in Florida??? I'll be there all that week- we'll go party in Miami! cwm4.gif

Get back to me on this!! cwm26.gif

Oh BlueAngel- can't do 26th cwm14.gif

and the 2nd- I'll be baked on the beach (sowwy!!) I'll be thinking of you guys though!!

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

I vote for the 2nd, if I am in town on the 26th I'll be arriving that nite and str8 out to dinner with new employers.......so yes 2nd would be good...and Vietnamese food is sensational (we get a lot more variety to our Asian cuisine over here in Sydney), it's fairly similar to Thai food cwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............saying farewell to Summer Jan 26....you have been warned! ---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Im in for either day..but for Als sake..this friday is good.

hmmmm lets see..Dinner till bout 10, nap till 1, cream till 3 or 4(gotta see Mike Macaluso, Brutal Bill and Russ), S&D till they kick my azzz out.

oh man...Im not gonna be able to move for weeks smile.gif

-Andy

~~and what is this...might the infamous kitty make an appearance??i'll believe it when i see it.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-22-2001).]

oops, forgot i'm dog sitting on feb. 2....i can leave the dogs but not alllllll night long, so this fri may be better for me but whatever is decided i'll figure something out....i'll just not go out afterwards if it's next fri. need to calm down a bit anyway!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Both Fridays might work out for me. No specific preference as yet.

But put me down for being there.

Nicki - you get sleeping pills after your last couple of weekends.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

26th is better...

dmgreenz is right...no need to miss S&D...when my friends and I go, we usually get there around 4...that's when it's really gettin' groovin' anyways, and when all the fairweather fans leave...

See y'all this Fri!

cwm29.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by furnace:

26th is better...

dmgreenz is right...no need to miss S&D...when my friends and I go, we usually get there around 4...that's when it's really gettin' groovin' anyways, and when all the fairweather fans leave...

See y'all this Fri!

cwm29.gif

Hey Dennis! I owe you a shot!! cwm32.gif

See ya at the dinner!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by xisiangui:

I'm new to NY and to this list, but I'd love to meet up for dinner at this Vietnamese place. I can't miss Sasha and Digweed. CAn't wait!

well welcome aboard you newbie fucker/just kiddin' seriously though I will be initiating newbies with a pulling of the earlobe and guessing of their signs/just kiddin' agian..but seriously welcome aboard...your in for a good time and will meet lots of cool people from this board..I love 'em all and i'm sure you will too...

Jewel I can't believe you'll be missing s/d I just threw mad tomatoes at ya! but hey either date is fine with me..Is this RICH HaWtin guy this good reallY? Excuse my ignorance but I've never heard him play...guess it's another nite i better not miss...

Originally posted by DaVe:

26th.

I'll be skiing at Whistler on Feb 2.

lucky bastard smile.gif

i was there last march for ten days.. 120 inches base snow.. boarder heaven cwm12.gif

anyway

AYE BLUEANGEL

sign me up for the 26th

morph_

cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

I don't think that I can get off work for Jan. 26th. So Feb 2nd is better for me.

When are you going to post the date? If you post on Wednesday, I might be able to get off work for the 26th.

Hope I can make it out for my first dinner meet up.

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you