Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite Candy??

thank god they brought the peanut butter twix back out. i can't understadn why they stopped making them. they are soooo good.

another good and actually real candy i had is the WOnka bar i got it aty toys r us and have found it no where else. it is choclate with graham cracker pieces in it. very good. there is also the eXploder br from Wonka which sounds so disgustig but is really good. It is chocolate with pop rocks in it. Trust me it is good.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

I'm not a big sugar or chocolate freak, but I'll take fruit sherbert ANY DAY and ALL DAY!! My most favorite is Mango!!

Mmmmmmmmm . . . lickout.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

gotta be something that is bad for your teeth. esp. gummy things like sour patch kids and the multi-color swedish fish. Seems like a lot of us like the Sour Patch kids. Maybe we can pool our money together and buy in bulk.

shock tarts too.

------------------

DM

Lets see.....I looooove white chocolate, swedish fish, raisinets(I think thats how u spell it), and chocolate covered cherries.....MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com