Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite Candy??

Sariman, Romy and Orchid......i think i have lemonheads (the big ones), chocolate-covered cherries and ferrero rocher at my office......yep, i'm pretty sure...if i do and you're going to the meetup i'll bring the stash......

as for my favorite candy, well it's all English stuff like maltesers, flakes, minstrels, smarties...i could go on forever, but anything chocolate and i love swedish fish too (only red).....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Sariman, Romy and Orchid......i think i have lemonheads (the big ones), chocolate-covered cherries and ferrero rocher at my office......yep, i'm pretty sure...if i do and you're going to the meetup i'll bring the stash......

as for my favorite candy, well it's all English stuff like maltesers, flakes, minstrels, smarties...i could go on forever, but anything chocolate and i love swedish fish too (only red).....

now nothing will stop me to get to the meetup smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

ANY Cadbury's chocolate bars.......not the easter candy we get here but the real stuff from Canada and Europe.......Wunderbars, Crispy Crunch, Mr.Big, etc......anyone feel me on that?

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Reeces Pieces. Best stuff.

I also like sour patch kids, m&m's, jolly ranchers, gummy worms, sour worms and just about every other sweet and sour candy known to man.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

PuFF...PuFF...PaSSSSSSSSS...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com

Originally posted by tyco:

ANY Cadbury's chocolate bars.......not the easter candy we get here but the real stuff from Canada and Europe.......Wunderbars, Crispy Crunch, Mr.Big, etc......anyone feel me on that?

Mikey

i'm feeling ya, i'm feeling ya (up)...... smile.gif i love Cadbury's choc...esp. the mini eggs at easter....yyyuuuummmmmyyyyyy!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by tyco:

Mikey

mmmmmm...mum just bought me back a HUGE dairy milk from uk...love my flake's, aero's, yummmy, chocolate!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out