Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF the 27TH...........

One of my girls are leaving for good, she's going to Fla to be with her man.

So we will all be there!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

As good as the music should be, have fun. I dont like the idea of being stuck in the same 3 inches of space for the whole night. I'll savor moments like last saturday @ factory. Had a SICK time. Factory theme parties just draw too many people. It's sooooooooo annoying.

same here...definitely won't find me there. factory theme parties are all about the green dollar bill. pack the damn place like sardines...f@#k having a good time...

and to top it off from what i was told they charge and extra 5 dollars at the door and give it to JP...wtf!! as it is that shit is way expensive to begin with.....

maybe tonight perhaps??

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

rewind to Jp's bday last yr, the music was out of control, your closet space is prob more then what you will get to dance in there, theme parties are notorious for packing in every human being that walks by 46th street between 11-12th and for more money, best bet is to sleep, wake up around 7am or 8, then go, hopefully, you will have a descent amount of room, smile.gif nevertheless, theme nights, jp goes nuts, but reg nights are more bearable.

I just might be there, sober... I have realised that i enjoy myself so much more sober, and i actually DANCE! AHHHHHHH

LoL and if your lucky enuff to see me at one of my hyper stages and dancin with a nice table cloth.. hahahahaha

XOXOXO

MWWWAHZ

LiPz

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

and as you all know my ass is already there waitin outside!!!!!! cwm29.gifcwm28.gifcwm27.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"TIME HAS COME, WE HAVE TO SET OUR OWN MARK"---Tony Montana

WANNA HANG? COME SEE ME AT THE FACTORY EVERY SAT NIGHT ON THE STAIRS!

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Well, Paris is not there but I doubt they'll let you in wearing sneakers and jeans..

well i got in last year on his bday at 6 w/ jeans on, and friends of mine walk in w/ sneaks all the time.. so i don't think it's a problem

smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

well i got in last year on his bday at 6 w/ jeans on, and friends of mine walk in w/ sneaks all the time.. so i don't think it's a problem

smile.gif

-Rob

Grrr, why do you always have to correct me? I've seen ppl get turned away even when Paris wasn't there at 7 and 8 in the morning.. I wouldn't risk going there and getting turned away but hey, whatever..

Grrr, why do you always have to correct me? I've seen ppl get turned away even when Paris wasn't there at 7 and 8 in the morning.. I wouldn't risk going there and getting turned away but hey, whatever..

Mysteriousss you know i'm takin your side on this one.. lol Um REMEMBER PEOPLE Richard just dumped how many dollars on REDOIN THE WHOLE CLUB, i think he might be more strict this year then last year...

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

charater flaw wink.gif

but hey i havent' been there since last year so i'm sure your right, i was just saying that last year i had no problem w/ jeans.

but i do know that paris directly stated on the ncc board that she would allow sneakers

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif