What are you afraid of ???

Tomix

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I'm scared of requesting a beer at Twilo at 8 in the morning and being denied.

hmmm i wasn't denied and if i was i would have choked the guy.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

personally i am a little afraid of speaking in public...by genetics proffesor announced to the class that he intends to call on people to give answers to various questions...i think if he were to ever do that i would pee in my pants...i dont know why though...i know the material well but when put on the spot i blank out...so basically ever since he told me that i've been wearing nothing but black and grey to class so i wont stand out...i am just so sad...but its scary...anyone know what i mean?

I know exactly what you mean. Speaking in front of large crowds has always been my greatest fear. I panic... my throat becomes dry, my heart starts pounding, and my hands begin to tremble. I'm usually careful not to be holding anything in my hands (especially papers) b/c it makes the trembling all the more obvious. To battle my fears, I always attempt to be overly prepared (with a rehearsed answer if possible) when faced with this possibility.

Originally posted by tonygmo:

I know exactly what you mean. Speaking in front of large crowds has always been my greatest fear. I panic... my throat becomes dry, my heart starts pounding, and my hands begin to tremble. I'm usually careful not to be holding anything in my hands (especially papers) b/c it makes the trembling all the more obvious. To battle my fears, I always attempt to be overly prepared (with a rehearsed answer if possible) when faced with this possibility.

errr. me too. I use to hate uni cause we had to a presentation once a week... and I hated it.. hated it.

------------------

BEZ.JPG

"Pills 'N' Thrills and Bellyaches" - Happy Mondays

Originally posted by matta:

errr. me too. I use to hate uni cause we had to a presentation once a week... and I hated it.. hated it.

I was like you before, but now in architecture, we have to make presentation everytime in public, and i've learn to control it. If i can give you an advice, is to speak very slowly, and really mind about what you want to tell (with this you're not thinking of the public in front of you...), and you can think of things worst than that you did before...But it's a contolable thing, don't be afraid, just need a training.

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by nychunk:

Clowns... I'm terrified of Clowns.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I am petrified of clowns...my friends and family actually think its really funny how scared of them I am. I think it may have started from watching Stephen King's IT.

I cant even look at them, they give me the chills!!! I didn't know anyone was as scared of clowns as I am...good to know!

Being alone...I mean truly completely madingly alone scares the shit out of me.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

In case of emergency, im here for you sweetie...

cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Tomix:

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

In case of emergency, im here for you sweetie...

cwm1.gif

Hrmm...I should market that.

Man in a glass box with a hammer attached.

'In case of emergency, break glass with hammer. WARNING Male will need food and water before becoming active. Once active, male will preach love and devotion then turn into a psychopath. Do not keep past 24 hours'

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Crackorn:

The French frighten me. I'm kidding. I'm scared of being in love and getting hurt again.

This def scares me!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I'm afraid of failing, not reaching my goals, I'm afraid of not finding true love but most of all I'm afraid that the people I truely love don't know it.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!