Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you, BlueAngel

for organizing everything so wonderfully. it was great seeing you and everyone. i'm looking forward to seeing you at Twilo again! it's kinda strange seeing "Twilo people" in the "normal world" (hehe), but definitely great

p.s. some friends and i were talking (behind your back) about how beautiful you are

------------------

"real fucking high"

Yeah Cas,

You did a killer job last night. Much props to you.

-Al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Casey should pursue a new career as an event planner. From the excellent choice of restaurant, to the professionally-done name tags, last night went off without a hitch. Given the huge crowd of rowdies and malcontents in attendance, that is a major accomplishment. Great job .. thank you, thank you, thank you!

BTW .. nice to see everyone in their non-club attire .. I'm surprised that so many of you own belts and nice shoes ...

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

Way to go, Casey! Thanks a bunch.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Yes you were a pretty momma last night!!!!

Thanks for everything!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Thanx CAsey-

Your the BESTEST!!!!!seriously you did a great job last night.Im sure everyone had a great time...I know I did.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

casey thanx for setting up a wonderful evening. i had such a blast and i know everyone else did to. looking forward to the next one.

double J

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

casey - i know i already thanked you as you were running out - but i wanna do it publicly now

thankies!!! tongue.gif

oh it was nice dancing across the table with you at the lounge - that place was crowded

- but it was all good cause it was all OUR people - just like the meetups!!!

i love the venues you guys pick - these are the places i would go eat @ myself any other weekend anyways - you should open up like a CLUBPLANET ZAGAT survey or something

peace

-Arthur

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Hey everybody!! As always you guys are the ones that make these meet-up fun, so no need to thank me!

Deanna11, I heard about how chummy chummy my friend, Euge, got with you. hehehehe.

Rachel, I told people that I was gonna get fucked up and fucked up I got!! hehehe. I'm just sooo regretful that I got fucked up so quickly cause I wanted to at least remember BarB! Oh well! cwm32.gif

I'll be seeing you guys at PVD!! WOO! HOO!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Rachel, I told people that I was gonna get fucked up and fucked up I got!! hehehe. I'm just sooo regretful that I got fucked up so quickly cause I wanted to at least remember BarB! Oh well!

Hmmm... you seemed perfectly fine til I saw you at the lounge... hehehehe...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 02-04-2001).]

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... you seemed perfectly fine til I saw you at the lounge... hehehehe...

YES!! YOU!!! It's all your fault, Charlie!! hehehe.

puff-puff-pass anyone? blowjob.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg