Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST EXPERIENCE ROLLING - WHERE, WITH WHO, WHY?

My best experience was actually my first time a little while back...it was Thursday Subliminal Sessions at Centro-Fly when Armand Van Helden was spinning for the release of his new album...I was with my best girl friend and we, by chance, met up with some old friends I used to spin with at the door...

I love just about everything Armand puts out, but had heard he sucked when he spins out...but he was on ALL night...especially with a a late night hip hop set when everybody was totally feeling him...

What about all y'all?

New Years Eve 2000, private party just above the Mason Dixon line, 3 great djs, tons of good friends, available supplies, mad Veuve Cliquot, partied till dawn and remember every second of it....

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

The third time I rolled I realized my bf was the love of my life...we were at Exit and every great song from this summer seemed to be playing...it was the first time we said I love you to each other...beautiful night...I tripped on 3 pills, and one was a candy flip

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. Ecstasy is god!

Two years ago at the French Quarter in New Orleans. Started rolling at House of Blues watching Soul Asylum do some freaky ass song. The lead singer(Dave Pirner) usually gets fucked up before performing. It was really wierd watching him writhe around on stage(ala Jim Morrison), candles creating creepy shadows, and all this voodoo masks and stuff as ornaments.

went camping 3years ago in pennsy. dropped 2 hits and then sat in the delaware river for liek 5 hours. was so calm and peaceful. the water felt so good. i had my whole body underwater and my head popping out. my whole bosy just felt awsome in the water. i think im gonna have to do it again this summer.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

THE TUNNEL BACK ON JULY 29 2000, I WAS WITH ABOUT 25 PEOPLE ALL OF US WERE ROLLING OUT OF OUR MINDS, AND THIS NEW YEARS AT MY BOYZ HOUSE, MY BRO WAS SPINNING AND ALL 30 OF US WERE UP FOR 2 DAYS AND STILL DRINKING AT 2 THE NEXT AFTERNOON, AHHH THE MEMORIES

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

On top of Mount Snow in Vermont with my ex-girlfriend in the summertime. We brought a picnic basket filled with fruit up with us, found an abandoned ski-lift terminal, and set up our picnic. It was magnificent.

--David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

definetely two summers ago when i was at Twilo and Dimitri from Paris was spinning one of the most amazing sets I have ever heard, they were Tom and Jerry's and I felt like I was walking on air, dancing like no other and then he drops Samba Magic!!!!! One of my top ten of all time, I was in heaven cwm32.gif

That would have been New Years Day, 2001, about 6:30 am. Sitting on a rock with my good friend Kathi about 75 feet from the shore watching the sunrise in Bermuda. It was one of those perfect incredible moments when you really appreciate everything around you. Then I realized I had to jump back into 50 degree water to get back to shore. Can you say SURGE?!

DAV cwm24.gif

I would have to say at Exit one saturday night with a bunch of friends. Boris was ripping it up as usual and I stood on the stage and I just rolled my ass off. Was with Mariss and crew. Met some awesome people and had a blast! Thanks X-Files

my best time rollin' had to be july 4th of '99. my friends and i rented a house in mountauk for the week - it had to be on of the craziest times of my life. i gotta say that being with people you love makes the experience a whole lot better, plus all the fireworks made it even awesome!! cwm29.gif

my best time rollin' had to be july 4th of '99. my friends and i rented a house in mountauk for the week - it had to be on of the craziest times of my life. i gotta say that being with people you love makes the experience a whole lot better, plus all the fireworks made it even awesome!! cwm29.gif