Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cracko(r)nian Car Accident

So I'm doing like 60 on the Grand Central Parkway last night. Suddendly the guy in front of me loses control of his car (somehow, who knows) swirves in front of me and I'm like "fuck" so I slam on the brakes and RAIL him right in the driver's side door. THEN I get smashed from behind and then THAT car gets it from behind. SO, we all get out of our cars, no one is hurt (TG) and we're all sitting around waiting for a cop. Cops come, ambulance comes, just in case, and two tow trucks. Turns out- all three other car were TOTALED, especially the girl that rear ended me. Her car was practically under my car. My passenger side headlight broke. That's it. If I wasn't in the middle of the carnage no one would have believed I was in the same accident. Needless to say it scared the shit out of me a bit AND before I hit the dude, all that was racing through my mind was "if I miss PVD because of this HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

peace

"still alive" ccorn

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

crack, i'm so glad you're safe and alive but let me warn you of something that happened to me....i was rearended into someone, rearended i said, and both those bastards sued me.....case was dropped but i had to go to depostions and shit like that....then i was in an identical situ. 2 years later and i sued them b/f they could sue me and got some mooollllaaaahhhh!! but i'm glad you're ok

oh, and stay away from eggmok tomorrow b/c he's all mine. thankyouforyourcooperation.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I guess I forgot to mention in any previous posts that I truly am invincible. I've been rolled on by TMR (Queens peepz will know about them) chased in my car by Billmar boys, and somehow I always wind up completely unscathed (sp?). I'm thinking about playing a game of silo on the FDR later, just to prove it to y'all! But thanks for the concern, I'm totally fine. Couldn't wait to get home and burn one to calm myself down a little.

------------------

Originally posted by petp:

what kinda car did u have??? sounds like a good car to me.

92 Plymouth Acclaim. Biggest piece of shit on the road!!! Oh yeah, then there's my imaginary 47 Fleetmaster!

------------------

Originally posted by Crackorn:

92 Plymouth Acclaim. Biggest piece of shit on the road!!! Oh yeah, then there's my imaginary 47 Fleetmaster!

Hey, isn't the Acclaim a "K" car? And now it's all cracked? Congrats, james, you're moving up in the world! But you'll still be a whore *Always & Forever*

cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Hey, isn't the Acclaim a "K" car? And now it's all cracked? Congrats, james, you're moving up in the world! But you'll still be a whore *Always & Forever*

cwm9.gif

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Real glad you're okay, bud :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Happy to hear you and your piece of shit made it out unscathed...for the most part!

J/K about the piece of shit thing! I had a Plymouth Sundance years ago, was hit 3 times in it and it just kept going and going.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif