Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your complaints about NY?

1. Lack of nature

2. Traffic

3. That oh so charming "summer in ny smell"

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

1.some immigrants

2.overpriced,old dirty housings.

3.homeless people

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

Originally posted by pgroove:

Aside from the $6 sandwiches, New York is the best place on earth. A little more greenery wouldn't hurt though...

totally agree, but they are doing a good job with the west side highway... and once again I AM IN LOVE WITH NEW YORK CITY

cwm38.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

1. no dark spots to make out in - NOOO PRIVACE ANYWHERE! - ye ye get a room i heared that

2. COPS - well its a double edged sword - i like'em (eee oooh) and i hate them - fucking pigs must hang

3. where did all the drugs go? - no K - no Tabs - so hard to even get weed these days

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

NY is a great city.

I'm not a native New Yorker, but I hope to live there permanently soon...

anyways, many of my friends that grew up there just don't appreciate what NY has to offer. Sure there are drawbacks, I agree that in the summer it's kinda raunchy and it could be a little greener, but for all the great clubs, the history, the crazy mix of people that live there...take a good look at what you would be missing out on if you left. Think about it, all the other major cities of the world like Paris, London, Tokyo...they've been around for hundreds and thousands of years and it took them that long to have the notoriety that they have. New York is a baby in comparison yet it often over-shadows them all. There is something amazing about NY, maybe some of you should see what it's like everywhere else!

New York City is to congested. Also, Despite all The F______ up shit that happens In NYC it is still my home and I love it to death. Everytime I drive on The williamsburg bridge and look at the skyline, I always say look how beautiful that is. That's why I choose To stay at NYC... Aside from the night life that is.

------------------

"Last night a dj saved my life."

Originally posted by Unbound:

3. where did all the drugs go? - no K - no Tabs - so hard to even get weed these days

are you kidding me? K- maybe there is a drought of, But Tabs and Weed??? no way!

Go up-town! I grew up there and I know for a fact thats its no where near hard to get tabs OR weed...Not to mention some of the best weed in the world...Little pricey though, that is un-less you know the right people...

But anyway....A complaint about NY, THE FUCKING CIGARTTE PRICES!!!!!....Its already killin my body, why kill our pockets too? cwm43.gif

------------------

web.gif

Despite my problems with the city, I do love it as well. Doesn't mean I don't notice some things that I wish were different ;-)

Could just be that I seriously need to get out of the city for a few days and see some trees <g>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

1. Lack of nature

2. Traffic

3. That oh so charming "summer in ny smell"

-Oo

hahahahahahaha the summer in ny smell is a hell of alot better then the Warm day In Jacksonville Fl Smell....

I <3 NY!

ny.gifny.gifny.gifny.gifny.gifny.gif

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 02-08-2001).]

i am not a NYer so maybe my ideas are a bit skewed. but here goes, IMHO...

the place: ugly

character? yes, NYC def has lots of structural character. beauty? no, NYC planners seriously messed up with aesthetics.

the people: opinionated

NYC people need, in general, to stop making inaccurate statements about where the "most ... is" or what the "best ... is"

------------------

i love music!

Everytime I leave NY for whatever reason I can't wait to come back. I've never been to California and I REALLY want to go, just to see....BUT - everytime I come back to NY from wherever I've been I'm always amazed at how many beautiful girls one sees in the city. They're like, EVERYWHERE.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by sirdante:

i am not a NYer so maybe my ideas are a bit skewed. but here goes, IMHO...

the place: ugly

character? yes, NYC def has lots of structural character. beauty? no, NYC planners seriously messed up with aesthetics.

the people: opinionated

NYC people need, in general, to stop making inaccurate statements about where the "most ... is" or what the "best ... is"

hmmmmm, i dont meant to be rude ,but if you would live in NYC you would have never dared to say something so incredibly stupid!!!!! NYC is beautiful in every sense of the word!

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

I do quite a bit of travelling sometimes with a group of friends of mine. We're from all over the country, Seattle, Virginia, Pennsylvania, etc... anyway, whenver we introduce ourselves and say where we're from, it never fails. Nobody gives a shit to hear about anything else but NY. Everyone wants to talk about NY. It happens to me all the time. People want to tell you that they've either been there, or they're dying to go. Amazing the effect that NYC has on the rest of the world....greatest fucking place on earth.......although after living here all my life I have to say as far as complaints are concerned I only have 3----TRAFFIC! TRAFFIC! TRAFFIC!

------------------

fondo2.gif

SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it isn't a SICK PASSENGER, SIGNAL PROBLEMS, TRAIN UP AHEAD,CONSTRUCTION, POLICE ACTIVITY, it's a SMOKE/FIRE! UUUUGHHH

Did I forget to mention the idiots that feel it necessary to SING at the TOP of their lungs to whatever their LISTENING TO (inc. the curses)!

Other than that I LOVE NY!!!!!!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77