Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What odd part of a guys body turns u on???

Guest dabiatchka

Guest dabiatchka

Don't ask me why but I have this obsession with guys forearms and hands. I love when their forearms is just perfectly in shape no viens or anything just strong and hands that are ruged but smoooth. It is just so hot.

How bout anyone else any other wierd turn on's???

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

that area by his hip bone...pelvic area....you girlz know what i mean

yummy

I'm with ya there, girl.

Also eyes (I know this isn't really an odd part)...that's the biggest one for me.

And the back, especially where the spine almost touches the shoulder blade.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 02-07-2001).]

Guest dabiatchka

Mhh I also love the point right above their pants when some guys have just a slight little happy trail thing goin on...Damn I need a man!!

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

that area by his hip bone...pelvic area....you girlz know what i mean

yummy

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy yummy!!!

And a bit lower for me!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

i like every part of the female body ... including feet but i'd say 1 of every 2 girls i meet have this thing about feet .. they are freaked out by them .. dont want you to touch them dont wanna touch yours .. whats up with that .,, whats so wrong with feet ... i'll sucks toes on a nice foot .. i think its real erotic to kiss up a girls leg .. but ya gotta start at the foot ... whats the deal ...?? anyone here really hate feet ??

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Guest dabiatchka

I personaly dont like feet.I dont think id mind a guy touching them a little but no concentration on them... on the other hand my friend is completly obsessed with feet... she will lick suck any foot in front of her male or female... i dont get it I just have no attration or interest in feet

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

Don't ask me why but I have this obsession with guys forearms and hands. I love when their forearms is just perfectly in shape no viens or anything just strong and hands that are ruged but smoooth. It isjust so hot.

How bout anyone else any other wierd turn on's???

i am with you on that, except that i like when the veins pop out smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

upper back and shoulder area, esp. when nice and tan...and from the front, the area where the neck meets the shoulder (moreso on the shoulder). I love to get that muscle right behind the clavicle and bite it...hard. Not enough to break the skin or anything, just a lot of pressure...it sends a chill down the recipients spine....hmmmmm...I need that now!!

About the foot thing, I love my baby's feet, I play with them all the time.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

muaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahaha.

lightinggirl is right on...that little "V" with the happy trail running right down the middle. wowee!

okay, one more question for the ladies and fellas so inclined:

which do you prefer? Long and lean/swimmer look? a little softness? definition without bulk? or bodybuilder types?

quid pro quo, you first...

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Broad shoulders, strong forearms, and nice size legs. (Nothing worse than a man with thinner legs than me!) Oh, and he must have hair on his chest!

I'm fortunate, my guy has all the above. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

ohhhhh boy! I love boys.. (me and suedenyc always talk about boys and their unforgettable bodies) I tell you I totally understand gay men.. I mean come on you guys are just sooooooooooo hot ymmmmyyyyy. great bodies hard like steal.. masculine. anyway Sineminem is going way over her head here!

Ah! Back to the point of this thread!

I love broad shoulders and Veins running down his arm totally do it for me. Big strong manly hands ... this guy at work that I once thought was sooo dorky... grabbed the back of my neck and that was it for me I was having foolish thoughts about him for days..Us leos are ruled by our spine and neck.. cwm12.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

I have this twisted habit of asking EVERY girl I've been involved with what is it about me physically that they find attractive......the wierder responses included ankles, wrists, and elbows (!)

cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

By FAR... i Gotta go with the Hip bone.. Only when a guy is so ripped that you can see the hip bone pop out of his side...

any girls with me on this one?!!??

i'm drooling as we speak.. just look at any pimpercrombie & bitch model!!!!

cwm20.gifcwm17.gifcwm14.gifcwm16.gifcwm24.gif

one more thing is Nice Hands.. (both guys and girls) if guys don't have nice hands (grooming is another story) then i'm soooo turned off...

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

There is this one muscle that cuts diagonally across guy's forearms when they are muscular, but not super huge, that moves with their hand movements that just absolutely melts me...

Ichi, long and lean all the way, baby! Soccer players tend to qualify too.