Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAN I GET A MUSIC REVIEW OF THE TUNNEL LAST NIGHT???

IM JUST CURIOUS AS IF ALL THESE TUNNEL PROMOTERS ARE KEEPING THERE WORD AND THAT THE MUSIC IS INTENSE AT THE TUNNEL, AND I WAS JUST CURIOUS IF YENTLE BEATS IS STILL THERE.

ANYBODY GO LAST NIGHT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

WERE THERE A LOT OF PEOPLE INSIDE, AND THE TUNNEL IS NOW $30 TO GET IN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT. AND GO-GO DANCERS, WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT. OH WELL ILL CHECKIT OUT SOON JUST TO SEE WHATS UP

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Whats up guys. Yes, the Tunnel is 30$ to get in, but it's very easy to get on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> which brings the cost down to 20$. You can use mine: THEORY or any of the other 40 <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> available, through the club including pez and the houstlists etc. Anthony Nero was on till 3 AM and kept the vibe going straight through to when DJ Renegade arrived with his legion of strippers. The club was definatly hot. Anytime you guys want to come on down, just e-mail me: theorysNYC@aol.com for info on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> .drink tickets. comps etc.

-THEORY

i was dissapointed last night. hardly anyone showed, VERY ugly crowd, o my god ,creatures. Ner0 was ok, renegade pretty much blew, they shoudl of put ner0 on from 3 till 8:00. i dunno i think everyone was at limelight??

-sean

Its so funny how biased people can easily say that I blew in a lame attempt to hype up their own favorite DJ's on the internet.

With such a wide variety of people nowadays at Tunnel Saturdays the only way to keep it moving is with a wide variety of music so at any given point in time there are going to be some unhappy people in the club.

When you find another DJ with a wide variety of music that can move the floor until 7AM, then we'll see.

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

Its so funny how biased people can easily say that I blew in a lame attempt to hype up their own favorite DJ's on the internet.

With such a wide variety of people nowadays at Tunnel Saturdays the only way to keep it moving is with a wide variety of music so at any given point in time there are going to be some unhappy people in the club.

When you find another DJ with a wide variety of music that can move the floor until 7AM, then we'll see.

HEY RENEGADE I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER BECAUSE PEOPLE JUST BASH PEOPLE FOR THE HELL OF IT. I WASNT THERE LAST NIGHT SO I CANT SPEAK OF KNOWLEDG BUT BASED ON ALL OF MY PAST TUNNEL NIGHTS, THE TUNNEL CROWD LOOKS FOR HARD HOUSE AND HARD TRANCE WITH THE BPM'S KICKED UP AN EXTRA NOTCH.

------------------

Originally posted by msoprano13:

HEY RENEGADE I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER BECAUSE PEOPLE JUST BASH PEOPLE FOR THE HELL OF IT. I WASNT THERE LAST NIGHT SO I CANT SPEAK OF KNOWLEDG BUT BASED ON ALL OF MY PAST TUNNEL NIGHTS, THE TUNNEL CROWD LOOKS FOR HARD HOUSE AND HARD TRANCE WITH THE BPM'S KICKED UP AN EXTRA NOTCH.

no no no mike.. you see your confusing that crowd w/ the pvd crowd

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

It's like this. Right now Tunnel is going to go one or the other. Either:

A) Hard Technoey and Tech House or

B) Int'l House + NYC Progressive

Until that decision comes to me and we can mold a "set" crowd into Tunnel, I will do everythingin my power to make the people move and if it is a diverse crowd, they're getting a diverse blend of music.

Thanks.

Also I hope everyone liked the Jackie Nove remix that I world Premiered last night.

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

no no no mike.. you see your confusing that crowd w/ the pvd crowd

ROB WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME, I NEVER SAID PVD WASNT GOOD, IN FACT MY EXACT WORDS WAS THAT THE MUSIC WAS SLAMMIN WHEN WE WENT LAST TIME, MY CORRECT STATEMENT WAS THERE ARE WAY TOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE AT TWILO TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE..............

------------------

I see you take criticizm well. Not everyone is going to like your cheddar sounding music man. Ha i found that "when u find another dj with a wide variety of music that can move the floor to 7am" joke pretty funny you dick. His name is jonathan peters or junior vasquez or danny tenaglia even boris. So that comment was uncalled for. maybe u should stick to pimpin ho's in brooklyn until you can learn to accept criticizm.

accepting critism is important granted from someone who means something and to me that is the entire floor and the people who make it up not one person.

My 7AM comment is based on the Tunnel in the past few months not the entire club community.

I make too much money to have to pimp ho's in BK.

Ok guys, I finally made it back from Boston and I was there last night. Honestly, I thought the music was EXCELLENT. Both DJs kept me dancing all night. I had an absolutely amazing time, and true the crowd wasn't as great as it has been in the past, but the music made up for it. I absolutely haven't had that good a time clubbin in a while. Kudos to both Nero and Renegade. I love you guys, and I'll be back next week for more! And seriously, from an unbiased opinion, anyone who hasn't checked this out yet is really missing the action! I wish I lived in NYC!

cwm38.gif -NESS- cwm38.gif

Originally posted by mikegnyc:

I went.... left around 5! I thought whoever opend played too hard. The earlier music seemed to have no soul and just be chaotic hard beats. If thats what you are into cool, its just not me. I liked Renegade alot better.

Mike G

thats whe tunnel cries for!!!!!!!!

------------------

PLEASSSSSE. DJ RENegade blows, im not just saying this to back up anthor dj either. he was playin some ktu garbage from 5 to 7. he blows, he is not what tunnel needs right now. im sorry,but he def was not hypin the crowd up at all.

whats up every1 who ever made it out sat nite thanx, but 4 real alls i can say if u had the drama i had this week id like to see u do what i did . i wont be there this sat ill be in dallas but the sat after that its on . u gonna here all types of ish not jus the hard ,but the hard n soul wiff some tribal & a tech house twist . cwm42.gif

I went.... left around 5! I thought whoever opend played too hard. The earlier music seemed to have no soul and just be chaotic hard beats. If thats what you are into cool, its just not me. I liked Renegade alot better.

Mike G

To say that Nero spun with no soul must of not heard the same set I heard. This kid is off the hook, I see him better then alot of djs. He can move a crowd all night long. Nero is all about the VIBE. and to say that Renegade was better is your beleif they are 2 diff kinds of DJs..

Come Back Yellow Labels....

First of all I've come to realize a few things. There's a lot of people out there who really don't have a fucking clue about what they're saying when it comes to music. You got these kids running around...shootin' their mouths off about some DJ's talent, talkin' about how the "vibe wasn't there". Who the fuck are you? Do you make your living by spinnin beats all night long. Mixing and Remixing ish? No. I highly doubt it. I can respect people's opinions but ya' know what? When you really don't have much knowladge on a subject other than: "I like this type of music and he didn't play it so he sucks"...your opinion doesn't carry much weight. Especialy for the losers on this board who create an alias specificaly to rip on a dj just because they don't have the ballz to come out and say it on their real name...that ish aint cool. Nero and Renegade put their heart and soul into their work and happen to do a damn good job of it. The vibe was there kids. Anybody that can appreciate real music and real vibes knew it. Hats off to Renegade and A. Nero. Keep it up guys. I hope everyone will be back. I'm anxious to meet all of you so don't be a stranger. Drop me a line @ theorysnyc@aol.com. Later guys.

-THEORY

true, diggers usually goes past ten.....

------------------

hi, my name is deanna11 and i'm posting for matty because i stole his password like the spawn of satan that i am

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Mike G

thats whe tunnel cries for!!!!!!!!

true, the ppl at tunnel want the hard ass beats, the harder the better, thats what tunnel is about, i love hard ass beats, if its trance or not hard , then i hate it, i loved dj nero and dj renegade, keep up the good work cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

true, the ppl at tunnel want the hard ass beats, the harder the better, thats what tunnel is about, i love hard ass beats, if its trance or not hard , then i hate it, i loved dj nero and dj renegade, keep up the good work cwm7.gif

thats what im saying

------------------