Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UNOFFICIAL **CC/DT** Register

Taking the AM flight friday the 16th. Maybe I'll show up .......... cwm1.gif ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! That IS WHY I'm flying up!!! Rent or DT? Rent or DT? Bah....Rent comes around every month, DT at TWILO is a rare thing wink.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so anxious just thinking about it makes me want to vomit (yuk! but thats how excited I am)... Its this over powering feeling you get when you can feel your blood racing through your body....

Love, Sinemineminemineminemineminemineminem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

ummmmm...ummmmmmm.ummmmmm.....YOUR TALKING ABOUT TWILO JITTERS??!?!?!?!?!?

IM HAVING FUCKIN' CONVULSIONS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna be a night that we will all remember for a VERRRRYYYYY long time.

I plan on getting there at the beginning....mayybe leaving at like 10am, napping an hour or two then coming back.......till Danny is done. Hopefully that wil be before work on tuesday smile.gif

-A todamuthafuckin' Z

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

i haven't been so psyched for a night out liek this in years. im gonna be there from the time the first record is dropped till they kick my fat ass out the door. i gotta start getting my self ready for this night. gonna be a whole lot of dacning going on!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

It may be the sickest night that New York has ever seen. I'll be there as soon as the doors open to reserve my perch atop a subwoofer.

--David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by dbilas:

I'll be there as soon as the doors open to reserve my perch atop a subwoofer.

--David Christopher <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.headrushmusic.com" TARGET=_blank>www.headrushmusic.com</A>

If this was taking place anywhere but Twilo, there would be a lot of fighting for these spots. As it is, I'm sure people would be jumping off onto the dance floor before too long. One thing about this night that worries me, there's tons of people flying in for the weekend for this event. Should we expect crowds like S&D nights?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Should we expect crowds like S&D nights?

add all the people that were at the last pvd to all the people that'll be at this pvd and thats what the crowd's gonna look like for ccdt. don't fret though, should be enough dancing room by about tuesday...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

I've got a test on Mon... so i guess everyone knows what that means...

1. Someone died in my family

2. I'm starting to feel ill

3. I'm going into surgery

4. I felt sick, and went to the hospital, and was told that I was dying, and that I needed surgery, and my family goldfish was SO shocked it died.

Which one should I use? Cuz there ain't NOTHING that holding ME back from this!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

It's all about the FUN... PeaCe...

Originally posted by maximman:

I've got a test on Mon... so i guess everyone knows what that means...

1. Someone died in my family

2. I'm starting to feel ill

3. I'm going into surgery

4. I felt sick, and went to the hospital, and was told that I was dying, and that I needed surgery, and my family goldfish was SO shocked it died.

Which one should I use? Cuz there ain't NOTHING that holding ME back from this!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Ha ha ha ha.......that's funny......I would go with number 1 as bad as it is.......it's the only one that is guarunteed to work......I use it all the time.......pretty sad huh.......just pick someone who doens't exist or is already dead......see you there kid.

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

PVD was incredible! I didn't get to see too many people from the board that night due to the crowd but I had an awesome night. We all know what's next, so please sign on....

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

ok, to pull this off, i go at opening, leave at 8am to go take a math test, get out of that at 10am, and am back down by 11, pending traffic, can i pull it off, i think its entirely possible, i just hope the music doesnt stop in the am.

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

any idea on the timing for this event? doors open when? 12am-1am? Carl on until 10am or so? Then Danny plays until after 6pm?

I have no idea how to plan/pace for the event and I've got outta towners comin in that I gotta show the ropes?

I'm thinking of showing up with a few hours left in carls set, then have Danny take it home 'til after dinner time.

------------------

DM

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

any idea on the timing for this event? doors open when? 12am-1am? Carl on until 10am or so? Then Danny plays until after 6pm?

I have no idea how to plan/pace for the event and I've got outta towners comin in that I gotta show the ropes?

I'm thinking of showing up with a few hours left in carls set, then have Danny take it home 'til after dinner time.

is that really how it's gonna go down? danny is playing literally the next day? someone give me the info!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

I just found out I have an exam Monday at 11:30. This sucks. I've been planning to go since December. What the fuck.

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.

Carl Cox is playing a 6+ hour set, according to Danny. 11pm gates, puts cox on until 5 or so...then Danny has the rest of Monday to mindfuck us until we know no better...

eat well on Sunday kids, cause the next thing you eat will be breakfast on Tuesday. cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

/

So, we do meetups all the time, right? What about a post twilo retox/detox. maybe brucn or bong hits. oh, say round 6pm or something like that?

Since I am recent unemployed, I will be able to enjoy the gig to the max. I wanna chill w/ya guys when we are all cracked out.

You - Keshiki - better take a day off from crunch, 'cause you're gonna be spent after ths show, don't you think? I know that I will be.

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Carl Cox is playing a 6+ hour set, according to Danny. 11pm gates, puts cox on until 5 or so...then Danny has the rest of Monday to mindfuck us until we know no better...

eat well on Sunday kids, cause the next thing you eat will be breakfast on Tuesday. cwm9.gif

------------------

DM

Originally posted by clubmouse:

ok, to pull this off, i go at opening, leave at 8am to go take a math test, get out of that at 10am, and am back down by 11, pending traffic, can i pull it off, i think its entirely possible, i just hope the music doesnt stop in the am.

that's what i call dedication to the cause!! well this is one i can't wait for, even found a dog sitter for the dogs i'm sittting that weekend......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

/

So, we do meetups all the time, right? What about a post twilo retox/detox. maybe brucn or bong hits. oh, say round 6pm or something like that?

Since I am recent unemployed, I will be able to enjoy the gig to the max. I wanna chill w/ya guys when we are all cracked out.

You - Keshiki - better take a day off from crunch, 'cause you're gonna be spent after ths show, don't you think? I know that I will be.

Sounds like a good idea to me! (Unless I pass out from exhaustion from dancing too much, which is entirely possible!)

Anyone have any space they can offer?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Are you Kidding me?!...i've been in anticipation for this night to come around for months!...i will be there no matter what.

-Al-

"Iwillbringachangeofclothesfor2daysandapicnicbasketfullofcannedgoodtotideusallofftillwednssayevening"

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680