Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** IF you opened a club, what extra's would you include **

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.....everyone HAD to wear edible clothing!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Jello Shots

Slippery slides between levels

Jumping Castle (giant inflatable one)

Horizonal bungee

Velcro wall (run jump of spring board, waring velcro suit..stick to wall)

Sumo suits

all of the latter they used to have at parties in Sydney during summer!

Or if you want to get ridiculous buy one of those new airbuses and kit it out like a club....dee jays the works...that would be travelling in style...

kinda expensive tho wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ok lets not get in to the usuall Oakenfold would play all night etc.

Try to be creative something people arn't doing now. I think club owners have lost the plot and arn't earning there money.

They just book a DJ and whack in some lights. Let's give them some help, i think there all getting old now and need some fresh ideas.. maybe somebody will read it and do something about it... probably not.

Heres some examples to kick it off...

Manumission have : Fire breather, trapiz(sp) artists, an elvis look a like, the always have a theam and entertainers all over the club, a guy on bongos, a bar a DJ in the toilets with flaming pigs heads, a swimming pool. And non of this detracts from the music.

not to mention the guy that sucks his own member and comes on the audience. I was actually quite appalled by it. the soundtrack to his act was the debut of demon's night. think about what i have to go through every time i hear that song in the future.

Originally posted by abgrover:

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Try to be creative something people arn't doing now. I think club owners have lost the plot and arn't earning there money.

They just book a DJ and whack in some lights. Let's give them some help, i think there all getting old now and need some fresh ideas.. maybe somebody will read it and do something about it... probably not.

Manumission have : Fire breather, trapiz(sp) artists, an elvis look a like, the always have a theam and entertainers all over the club, a guy on bongos, a bar a DJ in the toilets with flaming pigs heads, a swimming pool. And non of this detracts from the music.

not to mention the guy that sucks his own member and comes on the audience. I was actually quite appalled by it. the soundtrack to his act was the debut of demon's night. think about what i have to go through every time i hear that song in the future.

LOL,

Ahhh ha ha, was that this season? I didn't go frown.gif But obviousley Mike & Clair wern't doing their sex show (with the baby and all).. not a big fan of it anyway.. but at least they keep the music pumping and you can ignore it.

At that time the sun is comming up and the view throught the big windows is breathtaking.. so that's what i watch.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

That REVOLVING DANCE FLOOR IDEA IS AWESOME!!!

I don't know if anyone else has said this... but I'd add a FOOD COURT... haahaa... after a LONG NITE of partying... i DO get hungry, but my HUNGER for the music is GREATER! muhahahah....

A food court or a bracelet for re-entry after some food from the hot dog guy would be GREAT!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

b2b as apromoter bringing new blood to the scene hopefully, in bringing in more of a

party vibe i would bring more hard core party

ppl, dressed to party, 21+, alcohol serving

until closing, music + ppl most important

for a party, everthing else not important,

no palm trees, no gogo girls, no cheesy stuff

Originally posted by tribehouse:

b2b as apromoter bringing new blood to the scene hopefully, in bringing in more of a

party vibe i would bring more hard core party

ppl, dressed to party, 21+, alcohol serving

until closing, music + ppl most important

for a party, everthing else not important,

no palm trees, no gogo girls, no cheesy stuff

There are a million people doing that in EVERY location nothing *new* about that.

but for everybody else, the swimming pools below the dance floors. the 'small people' etc... get yourself to Ibiza your dreams will come true.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

and last another guy i know was telling about this place in teh village .. that has bathroom doors that are clear liquid cystal displays but when u go in the doors turn opaque ... fucky shit ,.. attention to detail like a bathroom door it important .. that the shit u remember !

I was just there! Definitely something to remember. It's called Bar 89 and it's somewhere not too far from Huoston + Lafayette.

It's phat. smile.gif Go check it out, the place is nice too.

------------------

Aphelion

pfsig.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i read an article about PG and teh limelight... according to that the second LL he opens in atlanta i think. he had a thick glass dance floor and opening night he had tigers alking around under it .. the second week he filled it with water and has sharks swimming around... now that some dope shit... i tell that story pretty often i hope its true =) .. the other day this guy i know was teling me abotu this bar/lounge on teh lower east side that has a floor made of think slate suspended from the ceiling in pieces, through the cracks between the slate pieces you can see teh people in the basement below you .. i forget teh name .. sound fucking fresh tho ,.. maybe we'll have a meet up theer if its still around ... and last another guy i know was telling about this place in teh village .. that has bathroom doors that are clear liquid cystal displays but when u go in the doors turn opaque ... fucky shit ,.. attention to detail like a bathroom door it important .. that the shit u remember !

def sounds off the hook,if you can find these places we should have a meet up. i have still not met anyone on this board, and i would really like too.

and you are right it is the detail that you remember, b/c its that significant shit that catched my eye.

cwm9.gif <3 Rikki

------------------

bsb2.GIF

*a massage room

*a revolving dance floor around the dj

*a playground (swings,seasaws,slides)

*an arcade

hmmm let me think some more...

cwm7.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

I'd make a different theme for each room,

like one room would be covered in sand with fake palm trees & beach scenery, Another room would look like it was in some kind of outside setting, lke the streets of NYC or the UK & there would have to be a room that looked like achient Rome, with the pillars, statues ... any other themes y'all would to see?

------------------

www.frankiepep.djcentral.com

Originally posted by kaspr:

In Space you can sit in a vibrating recliner and get a massage.

Not bad at all...

Exactly. Throw a few of them in the club for those not fortunate to have the "human touch" or just feeling introverted and just looking to zone.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

I think they should have a 303 knob, linked in to teh sound system that i could play..

<-- bit of a whizz with the 303, i think it goes back to my nipple fetish.

Maybee not.

------------------

bsb2.GIF