Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK girls... which kind on men get your blood boiling?

Personally it could be just about anything-it usually is the whole package especially what comes out of a mans mouth.

But I have noticed lately-I think I am especially attracted to short men on the lean side-with muscles-you know not too big, dark hair and skin.

My girlfriend pointed this out to me that last time we were out, she said that all the men I though were cute fit this description.

What do you girls find attractive?

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that most girls like guys w/ dark hair.

TALL,DARK + Handsome. Must be Funny !

I have to have a big man becasue I'm petite.

6ft. at least.

I like naturally sexy men. I don't like guys who "act sexy" - it's ridiculous.

I like someone as crazy as me. Someone who doesn't bore me.

i like a man with yorkshire pudding in his pants........

no, on a serious note (this doesn't happen very often) i like someone who will make me laugh my bottom right off....that really gets me red hot. i used to go for italians....dark hair, dark skin but now i find i don't really have a type.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Let me tell you sumthin sweetie!!!!!!!

Im attracted to all kinds... but the most important is if their hung...

Ill tell you there is nothing like a Puerto Rican with a Alabama black snake between his legs....

Shit some of those Pappis look like they have a babys arm hanging and swangin

Blondies are hotties too. cwm33.gif

I Love Italian guys. Dark skin, dark hair,etc.. & im a sucker for great eyes! I like tall guys, im into the muscular look too, i love a guy with a good broad build. the thing that might turn me on the most is a guy with a strong muscular back. mmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmm!!!! cwm19.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Personally it could be just about anything-it usually is the whole package especially what comes out of a mans mouth.

I like what goes in a man's mouth.

And Crackorn has a real purty mouth... cwm9.gif

ichi - has a crush, but nobody else knows who -

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i like a man with yorkshire pudding in his pants........

no, on a serious note (this doesn't happen very often) i like someone who will make me laugh my bottom right off....that really gets me red hot. i used to go for italians....dark hair, dark skin but now i find i don't really have a type.

hmmmmm, very interesting . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Dark hair, tanned complexion, slim and fit, at least 5' 10", great personality, outgoing, funny, nice and intelligent...

IM NOT EVEN PLAYNG BUUT YOU JUST DESCRIBED ME EXACTLY

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by RLQ:

I Love Italian guys. Dark skin, dark hair,etc.. & im a sucker for great eyes! I like tall guys, im into the muscular look too, i love a guy with a good broad build. the thing that might turn me on the most is a guy with a strong muscular back. mmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmm!!!! cwm19.gif

Me too girl love those italian men cwm32.gif and i love guys with muscles too, but not big muscled guys. I dont have a preference, but just whatever turns me on...

But he has to be funny(i love to joke, so he has to have a great sense of humor), intelligent, out going, he has to LOVE TO DANCE and go CLUBBING (cause i sure aint giving up clubbing for any guy), etc.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Hmmm...first and foremost, FUNNY! Has to make me laugh. Physically, I'm going with most of the other girls on the tall dark and handsome. At least 5'11" since I'm 5'8", dark hair and eyes. Leaning heavily on the Italian thing these days but that could be because I'm dating one smile.gif

Oh yeah, I love a guy who will occassionaly do weird, spontaneous, quirky things that border on public embarassment for me but are funny as hell.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

my type is very exact... i want a man who is slender... doesnt have to be buff or anything... dark... myterious eyes... can hold his own on the dance floor... passionate and compassionate... a guy i can take to nyc with me and not have to babysit him in a club... i want a guy who wont be threatened by all the male friends i have... and a nice mouth...grrrrrrrr ok imma stop now hehe

mo jo cwm5.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

If I had my way I'd be married to Antonio Sabato Jr. and have a monthly affair with the Rock. cwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

closeup.jpg "I don't wanna stop just because,

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

I love Irish boys!!!! Ask my girl...T. I am always goin for the fair skinned, Beautiful Irish boys...or those who resemble. Also dig a guy w/ confidence...not too much, but enough to know you are in good hands. Has to be at least 5/8,9. and of course, the ones that don't say "Oh, I thought you were paying." Money aint an issue w/me, but a gal does like to be treated once in a while.

-----BUZZ-----

Funny but I think I'm the only girl who doesn't have a physical "type".. As long as the guy is not gross and is cute smile.gif BY FAR the most important thing is personality and how he treats me. I'm a sucker for guys who make me feel loved and show their feelings without acting all tough and macho.. Has to be smart and interesting to spend time with. And overall be a positive nice person who is a pleasure to hang out with.. As far as looks, don't care if he has blonde or dark hair, green or brown eyes, very tall or not so tall (ok I DO have one thing, no guys under 5'10").. But again, it's ALL about the chemistry and personality.

I don't really like too tall guys...5'11-6'1 is enough for me...medium build...eyes??? I love light eyes...but it feels so nice to drown in dark brown once sometimes...Blonde babies take the 1st place...but dark hair guys could be so dangerously sexy....he has to have soft lips that want to kiss ME all the time...and nice touch.....and most the most important thing is....he has to be a man...real man...

Originally posted by back2basics-:

It's good to see you girls rate a man's mind as much as his body. smile.gif

Mind? What mind? wink.gif I think you have heard my list before but...for everyone else... wink.gif

Light eyes, light hair, tall, on the thinner side, cute smile, funny, warm, affectionate...goyum (sorry mom!) biggrin.gif

------------------

=)