Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made it to San Francisco.....

Hey all,

This is the first chance that I had to get on the board since it was DOWN when I got back from Twilo yesterday.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note to say I made it safely, even with the somewhat exciting times on the plane.

I didn't realize I was flying Air Turbulence.

Bumpy ride the whole 6 hours and to top it off a kid behind me was airsick the whole time. So needless to say, between the rollercoaster of a plane ride and hearing *baaaarrrrffff* the whole flight, I didn't sleep until I got here (ended up being about 4 am your time this morning) ACK!!! Looooooonnnnggg day Sunday... In fact there was no such thing as Monday for me... Scary.

Anyway, enough bitching. I want to shout out to everyone that I partied with this weekend. You guys made it such an EPIC weekend. I will remember this weekend forever!

Miss you guys already!!! cwm5.gif

I will be back, I promise!

See you guys next time around...

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

HUGH i so happy you got home allright! i'm sorry that we didn't hang out more! i think you are a GREAT GUY! OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN VERY SOON!

I LOVE YA HUN! AND I HAD ALOT OF FUN.. do a bump for me.. roflmao..

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ!

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Hugh- couldn't help but laugh about the barf lady behind you in the plane ... I can only imagine the expression on you face during the trip home- well at least ya had the vibe from Sunday to carry you home with smiles. cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Oh yea, and I used your Metrocard this morning on my way to work- made me sad though cuz I knew you were gone- but thank you anyway! cwm38.gif Take it nice-n-eezy out there in Cali. Hope to see ya soon!

Julie

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

So when are you riding your bike???

Good to hear that you made it one piece. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to chat!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Glad to hear that you made it safe and sound!

So umm...when will you be back, hmmm? You know how hard it is for me to get out and I want to be sure I can be there the next time you're around!!

You're missed!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

<whimpers> Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! I told you you couldn't leave!!!!!!!

Ah well, no one ever listens to me anyway <winks>

Give my hellos to Anna and you better keep in touch, or we'll hunt you down!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

glad to hear you made it to san fran safely. it;s gonna suck next time before we go to twilo and you wont be there for the walk around the block. me and matty are just gonna have to do it alone but you will be with up in spirit. hope you enjoy being home but im sure you will be back for a visit soon. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

HUGH!!! i hate it that you're gone!! cwm14.gif please come back soon!!! i'll never forget the condition you got me in upstairs at twilo, that was nutz!! we all miss you and it won't be the same without you, but you know that! be good while you don't have me to watch over you, hee hee!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Hey Hughy..sorry I couldn't see you off at your party & DT/CC (although I tried to get to that one!!!)

Anyway, I'm glad we met and got to chill a couple of times. You're a great guy and I hope to run into you again soon either here in NYC or on our trip to San FranDisco!!!

Stay well my friend,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

YAY!!!! How life a few hours behind us? Glad you are safe and happy, hun! You will be missed! Thanks for the Margarita that contributed to my drunken Funk...oh and straining my wine out for me...hee hee. What a bizarre task??? Keep in Touch!!! BEE

GGBridge_w_waves.gif

home sweet home

but here are some pics to give you a nice craving for NY biggrin.gif

seventh_ave.jpg

statue3.jpg

but the best one is:

twilo.jpg (thats twilo btw)

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 02-21-2001).]

Glad you made it safely.

Next time I'm out in SF, I'll give you a call and we'll paint the town.

Lemme know how your training goes, what you'll be learning.

And I'm sure you'll keep checking this board...we're all family now...

Hey, maybe you can make it back for the King's Barn thing Jesse is putting together...

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Arthur is doing a very good job at teasing you LOL.. Is it working yet?????

Yeah, it's working...

I actually tried to post a reply that had some pics from a site that I found, but the linking isn't working right (probably cause of the way the other site is set up)...

I will have some pictorial responces when I actually get achance to do some real surfing.... Unfortunately, I actually have to get some work done today... frown.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Hey sweetie!

I thought you weren't leaving until after Digweed this weekend. frown.gif What happened there? wink.gif Wanted to say 'see ya later' not goodbye cause we will see you again!! biggrin.gif Sorry I missed the party and didn't get to go to twilo this weekend but we'll see you soon...right??

Sorry to hear about that wacky trip home but glad you made it one piece. Take care and continue the party... cwm30.gif