Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marking your territory at clubs. Where's your spot?

I don't know about everyone else...but me and my group of friends have a "spot" in every club we go to. It's like a security blanket. Whasss up with that???

Sound factory=juice bar to the right.

World=Right side over looking the floor.

Cyberias=Left side, near th VIP

Exit=Right of the stage

C P Is=Crack circle(the midde)

If you ever wonder off, you can always bet when you come back you will at least know a few people in your "spot"

As my friend said..its like a dog peeing on the fire hydrent...hahaha...

I think thats why we hate trying new clubs...its like being lost in a new world.

Just a thought...

Susie cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

i totally agree with you on this...I do this all the time..I have "my spot" in every club i go to...sometimes i get all annoyed when there is a big group in my spot...hahaha..invading my space..lol..like i own it...im soo silly...

its cool cause you always know where to meet up...BUT sucks if you dont really want to see someone,,they already know where to find you....

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

my special place is in front of the dj booth. i have to seee the dj and what he/she is doing. if i cant see them i get angry! but that never happens because i'm tall and i can see over the booth and see what they are doing. plus i can always see over the crowd. cwm32.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Originally posted by peache5030:

sometimes i get all annoyed when there is a big group in my spot...hahaha..invading my space..lol..like i own it...im soo silly...

I have the same thing happen all the time, dont they know its our spot!!!

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

r u talking about the juice bar on the dance floor? i used to stay there all the time like a year - year and a half ago...now i am more towards the back, but i still come back to the old corner once in a while....a lot of my friends still hang out there

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by momadance:

I have the same thing happen all the time, dont they know its our spot!!!

Hell yeah..i should put up my own VIP-lol

Alittle rope with a sign " VIP- PEACHE5030 and her crew ONLY" hahahaha

That would be awesome...lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

r u talking about the juice bar on the dance floor? i used to stay there all the time like a year - year and a half ago...now i am more towards the back, but i still come back to the old corner once in a while....a lot of my friends still hang out there

No...i'm talking about the upstairs...not the 4th level though, the floor you walk into when you first walk in. Damm...all these levels now..... ; )

Susie

my friends and i do the same thing, everytime we go to the tunnel our spot is in the room upstaris or as my friends and i call it the "speedy room"

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Most of the time the spot changes. It's like we walk in and wherever we stop...that is the spot for the night.

The only place that we really have a "spot" is at Exit. It used to be upstairs after you come up the stairs and to the left once you come out of the hallway. Right on the benches. Now we have migrated to behind the DJ booth.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

hmm twilo on fridays.. under juniors booth.. sat factory either on the third floor when you first walk in to the right against the wall.. or on the dance floor between the stage and the stairs..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I like watching the DJ's, but most clubs they are either elevated or hidden. I like the set up of Twilo now, but I really miss having the DJ on the floor with us, so we could watch them.

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

I am usually all over the place. I love switching up the scenery and dancing around different people all night. There is nothing better than losing your shit in a sea of random faces and knowing that everyone is right there with you.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I'm a wanderer, I like knowing a bunch of peeps scattered around the club and doing the rounds....this is what I was doing Sunday nite.....

If I can find somewhere good to dance where I have room I have been known to stay in the one spot for 6 hours straight wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif .....Flamebait 4 the week part deux: What's with all the subpromoters?........boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by playboychick:

Hmmm, I just realized I'm always at the bar! Whether it be Exit (2nd level bar facing the DJ booth), Cyberia (bottom bar), and Blu (bar across from VIP entrance). Think that says something about me? biggrin.gif

Hmmmm Bar fly?? hehehe...DRINK UP!

Susie

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by playboychick:

Hmmm, I just realized I'm always at the bar! Whether it be Exit (2nd level bar facing the DJ booth), Cyberia (bottom bar), and Blu (bar across from VIP entrance). Think that says something about me? biggrin.gif

HMMM.... a girl after my own heart.

cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J