Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trade your best friend for $1million????????

I hope no one here would trade their best friend for a mill. I know with all that money you could get new friends but not me. Not to get all sappy n stuff but i love my best friend. We are like older and younger brothers always looking out for each other. Been through so many firsts together, the good and the bad. Anyone have a friend like this?? and would you trade them in?? eek.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Playa bust a Uee then, Fire up that duby then."

Originally posted by anacondatro:

I hope no one here would trade their best friend for a mill. I know with all that money you could get new friends but not me. Not to get all sappy n stuff but i love my best friend. We are like older and younger brothers always looking out for each other. Been through so many firsts together, the good and the bad. Anyone have a friend like this?? and would you trade them in?? eek.gif

I totally know what you are talking about. I have two friends like this. One is down in Dallas and the other one is a friend I have made since I moved here. I am in tune with them both. I would never trade them in, it would not be worth it. I would be sad without them and they are both irreplaceable. They are both older than me and I turn to them for advice. One is very logical and the other one is zany, generally I can find the answer in between what they both have stated. I am very blessed to have them both!!! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

It took me too long to find my best friend. I wouldn't trade her in for Janet herself. (that's a mega compliment being that I'm a mega Janet fanatic)

I wouldn't trade in the new friends I made after I met her either. They're all swell. he he cwm7.gif

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)

No way man!!

My Julie and I have been like sisters since we were 10 years old. That's 19 years and never had any sort of falling out. No matter what the other has ever done we never judge each other. I think that's a big part of it. Another important thing is, we understand that life occassionaly takes you away from each other. We kind of drifted into different scenes for a good 2 years. Didn't even talk really. Not because we were mad or anything, just doing diff. things. Well, one night I got blown off by another friend, called Julie (after 2 years), we went to Exit and it was like we hadn't lost a day.

That's the true test of friendship. Time can change a lot of things and you may find that you can't get it back to the way "it used to be". Things get akward, you don't know what to say...

That will never happen to her and I, she's the ONLY person in the world (aside from family of course) that I can say that about smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 02-27-2001).]

i wouln't trade either one of my best-friends - there is a reason why they are my bfs - its not like they are some person that i kno - THEY'RE MY BFS!!! IMO if anyone is willing to sell their BF for a million $$ - than obiviously that person is not that great of friend (or maybe whoever is selling their friend isn't that good of a friend) just my $0.02 cwm10.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni