Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Signature Boom...

simply pleasant to view... or looming communist influence on the board...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 04-04-2001).]

Communism don't they know we are not all equal... that's what the club god status is all about.

I say only club gods allows sigs.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Communism don't they know we are not all equal... that's what the club god status is all about.

I say only club gods allows sigs.

Dave that commie bastard... blocking my sig

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

All I know is mine is "THE ORIGINAL." cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

its of the pre-glowballian era...

------------------

scream.gif

word around the campfire is that people have big sigs to hide their sexual inadequacies

that's just what i heard tongue.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I like yours too Casey...but the Glowaball sigs are getting to be a bit much.

People need to go find thier own sig...it took me forever to find mine...but it was well worth the surfing time. Smoke it up! cwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

I like yours too Casey...but the Glowaball sigs are getting to be a bit much.

People need to go find thier own sig...it took me forever to find mine...but it was well worth the surfing time. Smoke it up! cwm29.gif

whatever happened to disco balls w/ flashing stobe lights?

or dancing hammers?

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

all i have to say is youre wack

cwm23.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

oopss MY bad! Didn't mean to post on this thread, I know how all are checking back and forth for new posts. When anyone has a minute, please send me the RULES and REGULATIONS of the board, wouldn't want to upset anyone.

Send my regards to your MODEMS!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Did someone say commie LMAO? I had a signature for about a week, and got rid of it.. Takes up too much space on the board and instead of a page, the topic is 5 pages.. And a lot of them are not that funny smile.gif I like some of them though..

Personal fave - whoever has Homer dancing smile.gif j303j - that chicken is too funny smile.gif niki - the boink boink is small and cute! but huge pictures in sigs just take too much space IMO.. not that there isn't enough of it but after you see it once and say WOW, awesome sig, there's no real purpose for it anymore.....

I think people should post more pics of naked broads. Yeah, the quotes and artistic names are cool, but a nice naked chick would be so much better. And change it every day so it won't get stale. That way we would look at the board even more than we normally do. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

i agree. alot of them are starting to look the same. it took me a while to find a chicken that dances like me. we need to be more original. cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

i actually thought about starting this thread the other day--about the outbreak of these sigs, etc.--but figured against it b/c a similar thread was started a couple of weeks ago.

but my last 2 pennies on this:

a sig = unique = (you or created_by_you or found_by_you)

what's the point if

a sig <> unique <> (you or created_by_you or found_by_you) ?

wherein lies the uniqueness/identity?

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

In an effort to bring diversity back to signatures I am bringing back my blossom. I will have to keep my trippintrance original though since it was around before the "boom".

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

its of the pre-glowballian era...

All hail Glowball for delivering us from the chaos that was.

Yeah, there are alot of 'em, but gee they sure are pretty... He made me one that is SOOO beautiful, but I can't get it from my yahoo account cuz big brother has firewalled all internet mail at work. frown.gif Damn the man!

Hugs!

BSG

"communismitaintsobadafterall"

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001