Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC Drink Meet-UP!!! THIS FRIDAY!!**

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well considering it's 2 blocks from my office...I'm game

and then I can try to convince you guys to come to Cream at 10pm for the open bar and catch me spinning biggrin.gif...you know you want to smile.gif hehe

- Pete

cool.gif

That would be a super plan stan

cwm32.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well considering it's 2 blocks from my office...I'm game

and then I can try to convince you guys to come to Cream at 10pm for the open bar and catch me spinning biggrin.gif...you know you want to smile.gif hehe

- Pete

cool.gif

That would be a super plan stan

cwm32.gif

Oh goody...then I can lean on you while I stumble up to Cream!

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif%7Boption%7D

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

cwm35.gif Wuhoo! I get to see you guys again so soon smile.gif

By the way, nice seein' everyone at Twilo. Amazingly enough, my Vinyl lovin' self, is strangely becoming addicted to Twilo. Perhaps DT spinnin' there might have something to do with it though cwm1.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god.. I need a drink.. Or 2.. Or 3 smile.gif And it's only Tuesday guys....... Who's drinking those evil LIT's with me LMAO?

I was drinking last night...it started w/ *I need a drink*...*ok, I'll take another one*...*shot???hells no...its Monday night...actually, why not*...*yey!!!more shots*.......and then I had to look for my house cwm6.gif ... cwm32.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Originally posted by risa06:

I was drinking last night...it started w/ *I need a drink*...*ok, I'll take another one*...*shot???hells no...its Monday night...actually, why not*...*yey!!!more shots*.......and then I had to look for my house cwm6.gif ... cwm32.gif

Haha.. Did you find the house or did it get up and leave to another city? You lil alcoholic smile.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I'm there. altho- after Miami, I'll stick with non-alcohol drinks please. cwm13.gif

bitch ass ...!

=) haha j/k mikey .... after trying to fall asleep last night to wake up for work for teh first time in a month and a half f drinking ,,., laying awake with th ecold sweats , tossing and turning ,,.. maybe i'll take one of odoul's too ! uggg , awwww fuck it , it took me a long time to get my body dependant on alcohol i'm not changing now !

what time are most ppl showing up ? how long are most people staying ? are most ppl going to twilo after ? whats everyones plans on the rest of the eve ..?

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Im plannin on bein there around 7:30ish. I have to be out by 9:30 for Cream though....

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im plannin on bein there around 7:30ish. I have to be out by 9:30 for Cream though....

xoxo

kAt

don't worry we won't be too far behind u kitty kat wink.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

I might be pursuaded to "Pop on by." ( is that how the song goes? Something like that?

Hmmm...)

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

what time are most ppl showing up ? how long are most people staying ? are most ppl going to twilo after ? whats everyones plans on the rest of the eve ..?

I will be there around 6 by the bar. Once more people start showing up . . . we'll move our crowd to the seating area.

Who's gonna be there around 6?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

I live right by the meetup spot. I am oh so tempted to stop by and put some faces to these names and messages. Maybe I'll be able to talk some of you into coming back to my place for a little Friday apartment pre-party. I got decks, good tunes and room to dance. I even got one of those damn bubble chairs from Twilo. (forgive me, I was way fucked up)

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by midiman:

I live right by the meetup spot. I am oh so tempted to stop by and put some faces to these names and messages. Maybe I'll be able to talk some of you into coming back to my place for a little Friday apartment pre-party. I got decks, good tunes and room to dance. I even got one of those damn bubble chairs from Twilo. (forgive me, I was way fucked up)

Definately come and say hi! It's always nice to meet new people. Of course I can't promise I'll remember you if I ever saw you again . . . cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I will be there around 6 by the bar. Once more people start showing up . . . we'll move our crowd to the seating area.

Who's gonna be there around 6?

BlueAngel

seating area ??

this is just drinks right ?

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com