Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EGGMOK ASKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS

eggmok's brother passed away recently. he asked me to ask you guys to pray for his brother and his family. eggmok's thinking about y'all. he won't be making it up to ny this weekend although he'd love to party with everybody. i'm not sure if he'll be checking the messageboard but put your post here and i'll let him know.

------------------

gurl.gifboy.gif

OH NO!! this it TERRIBLE!! oh eggmok, sweetie, if you see this just know that i'm thinking about you! my sympathies go out to you and your family...i'm so sorry! i really wish there was something i could say or do to make you feel better. just try to hang in there, ok???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

WOW. I'm so sorry for your loss Eggmok. We met briefly 2 weeks ago (I'm Sinem's friend). I can't imagine the pain you and your family are in right now but for what it's worth--he's in a much better place.

My thoughts are with you.

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

You have my sypathy and for family, freinds and you. I am really sorry to here that.

I lost a brother when i was younger so i can relate to how you are feeling.

Stay strong, and do what you have to do.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

my condolences bro... so sorry to hear when something like this happens.. you and your family are in my and everyone's thoughts and prayers

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Egg, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. But, he is still with you. I lost my Mom 3 years ago this month and I still "feel" her all the time looking out for me. Time will replace your sorrow with nothing but good memories.

My prayers are with you and your family.

cwm38.gif Cathy

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Oh my gosh. Eggy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost my father in the past and I know how much it must hurt for you and your family right now. Be strong!!

You and your family will MOST DEFINATELY be in my prayer!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg