Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's from Jersey?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i live in new jersey and i'm not ashamed to say it.....i like where i live and make no apologies for it....morristown is very historic, ha ha!

Girl...you live like 20 min from me!!! I live by the Rockaway Mall in Wharton...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

ohh my fowlkin gowd

do you people have that horrendous jerzey accent?

Jersey ---->REDMAN!

You mean worse than the one you have in Staten Island?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

a jersey city accent is probably the worst accent out there. staten island is a close second, very close

cwm24.gif

an accent only comes out in a small percentage of the females, and even with that its not as bad as they make it out to be (for example that skit on snl with chris farley, david spade and dana carvey)

------------------

artistspic.gif

Originally posted by blondymu:

Yeah.. I'm from all over freakin jersey!!

Currently live in New Brunswick... BUT moving to Hoboken (YAY- I just gotta find an apartment first!)....

From Bergen County...

AND

Work in Morristown....

Where in Mo-town do you work?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Yeah, I'm also a Jersey girl and definitely not ashamed of it. Just permanently moved here a year ago, but have been between Edgewater and West New York for the last 4 yrs. during college breaks. I love the view I have from Boulevard East. Now looking to move to a new apt. in WNY or Hoboken.

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Heeey...I'm from NJ and proud of it too! wink.gif I grew up in Livingston...10 mins from the Short Hills Mall biggrin.gif

I grew up on the other side of Short Hills, in Summit! I'm next town over now in Springfield, just as nice but a bit easier on the checkbook!

I f'ing LOVE New Jersey. Everyone I went to school w/ was always talking about getting out of it and and soon as they could they did...BUT, guess where they all are now...right back in Jersey.

You have everything here and you're always close to beaches, mountains, city, etc...

My bestfriend's b/f is from SI and he absolutely cannot wait to move out here.

I'm never leaving smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I used to make fun of Jersey people all the time at school. Almost the entire student body at Boston U was either from New York or New Jersey. Now I find myself living here. Things happen in wierd ways! I moved to Morristown and lived there for a year and a half and now I have just recently moved to Bloomfield. I liked the area in Morristown better, but now I am closer to work and the city.

Originally posted by cathyo:

I grew up on the other side of Short Hills, in Summit! I'm next town over now in Springfield, just as nice but a bit easier on the checkbook!

I f'ing LOVE New Jersey. Everyone I went to school w/ was always talking about getting out of it and and soon as they could they did...BUT, guess where they all are now...right back in Jersey.

You have everything here and you're always close to beaches, mountains, city, etc...

My bestfriend's b/f is from SI and he absolutely cannot wait to move out here.

I'm never leaving smile.gif

I definitely want to live in Manhattan for a few years post-grad, but NJ was a nice place to grow up. Not only are you close to everything, like you said...but my town was great. The public school was run like a private school, offering any class you could imagine. We had everything from AP music to AP computers, dance, theater, and great teachers. That's besides the pools, playhouses, parks, malls etc etc etc...

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com