Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest Character on the Board Contest

Well since this board has been a popularity contest (Besides keeping us awake at work) I propose a contest

Please vote here...(or feel free to nominate others or yourself)

Biggest Crackhead (meaning funniest, loopiest posts):

back2basics-

p00h

eggmok

mugwump

Jammy

Crackorn (As per Jammys Vote)

PS my apologies if you did not want to be on the list...and feel free to scratch yourself off the limelight if you please to

------------------

I WANNA BE A TWILO CLOSET KID!!!!

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 04-23-2001).]

I def nominate "Cazz"....that "Fun Club Games" thread was like no other!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

cazz is def the funniest person on this board. everything she says cracks me up. cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

well he's sadly not around much anymore but i miss luigi.....that bearded-clam, mooseknuckle, cameltoe-loving fawk-head had me peeing my pants on a daily basis.....

PLEASE come back, luigi....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I gotta give my vote to juiceboy...speaking of, wheres he been?

hello friend how are you doing?

i been busy with the decca/primo/winstrol rararararararararararara shit excuse me for saying sh*t and that small outburst my girl hates when i have those small outburst.

i was at sf last week maybe some of you guys saw me i was the one with no shirt on tan spikey hair dancing like a monkey.

wow what a beautiful day it was.

woke up went tanning then hit the gym for chest and back then went home washed and waxed my blk iroc-z w/t-topps and braw. while jamming to my nyc underground party vol 3 mixed by louie devito. i must played sandstorm 10 times. anybody hear that track yet its awsome.does anybody no were i can get a 45min version?

well anyway went back to the gym after that for abs and legs.wow i ripped my shirt off in the gym from my outburst of energy and drew a crowd around me so i started to flex.

then left and hit the salon one more time by the way one more time is also a hot new track i got it on vinyl from a good friend and it is hot i think it will be the song of the summer when you guys hear it you will go nuts.then i headed over to my grams house in bayyone.gosh i love that old lady she always has a plate of pasta and cannolies waiting for me.the perfect gramma for a juicer.

well tommorow is another busy day got to go to my shore house in seaside and finish working on my gym in the back yard it's almost done.you guys want a place to pregame before heading to tempts stop over but bring a spotter we practice safe weight lifting then we will all head over to tempts and rule the bathroom.

oh ya last time i was on this board their was all this talk about pvd is this a new type of ghb any info would be nice.

thank you

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

JUICEBOY IS THE FUCKEN BOMB! He always makes me crack the hell up!!!!! Yo Juiceboy, we all gotta get a meet-up going down in Seaside for memorial day weekend at temps.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by keshiki:

okay, I think i'm pretty fuckin' funny...where are my votes?

OK you beat me to it!!

I was going to vote for cazz and nominate keshiki and deanna.

I could just read these 3 girls shit allll day smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

juiceboy > that's great stuff!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

WAAAAA!!!! NO ONE LIKES ME!!! WAAAAAAAA...

(sniff sniff)..oh well I promise not to post any more silly shit and to write in a single line from now on! As I see that my talents lay else where...

(walks out the NYC boards with a slumped head and a teary eye..)

cwm45.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-24-2001).]