Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the first time since Oct. 8, 1993

I am going the other way. I recently got engaged. Hey, that means I have an opening for a g/f as my previous g/f is now my fiance. Interested?

Seriously, enjoy your freedom and congrats. I commend you for going through something so tough and feeling so happy right now!

Originally posted by cathyo:

cathyo is a single chickie!!

Divorce hearing was this morning and I am freeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Congratulate me people cwm32.gif

hey baby, whats yo phone#? dr00l

------------------

I'm a hustler baby, I just want u to know,

It ain't where I've been, its where I'm bout to go...

Guest danwang

I thought divorce was supposed to be a not-so-happy thing, but I can see where you're coming from...

How have the kids been handling this?

Have you got a prospective replacement suitor lined up?

and most importantly, how are you going to celebrate?

Congratulations, Girl!!! I know you've been waiting for this. Big kudos and now....

...enjoy your freedom until a MUCH better love comes along.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

That's good to hear, if that's what you want. A lot of girls are in relationships that they no longer want to be in, but aren't strong enough to get out. So good luck to you and your kids and keep your head up. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by p00h:

hey baby, whats yo phone#? dr00l

Oh my I didn't even see this one before! ::swoons::

How long I've waited to hear those words *sigh*

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Being from a family that put the 'fun' in 'dyfunctional', I know how that divorce proceedings can be as uncomfortable, drawn-out, and stressful as a tax-audit.

Congrats....

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Gigs:

Fondling p00h's ass @ Twilo

Be Yourself grabbing p00h at Vinyl

I love p00h's ass *alwaysandforever*

Yup, the suitor is in place...has been for a while, a lot of you know him already. Needless to say Mike is happy that our relationship is no longer scandelous!!

The kids are fine. We were separated since Jan 2000 so they've gotten used to the situation. It's tough but, definitely one of those "better to be apart" things.

As far as celebrating...once the finances get back to normal I hope to be doing a lot of catching up!

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

So, cathyo, when you getting married again...

LOL! Everyone is asking me that!! Even my lawyer, as we were on our way out of court told me that he is going to start a pool on how long it is before someone else "snatches me up"!

Do I have marry me written on my forehead or something??

------------------