Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do opposites attract..........

glowgirl

I am a living proff (sp?) of opposits attract. LoL

I am the typical blond american girl, but I never went out with my own "kind" smile.gif Always it was an Israeli guy, someone not of my own "American" way. smile.gif If you know how to handel a differnt culture and understand it, then go for it! smile.gif

yep, I agree too with petp - people have to be openminded about things, or it'll never work. . . . and if two people were exactly alike, it would cause too many problems - i know that's what keeps my relationship healthy with Rob, cause we don't see eye-to-eye all the time, and it keeps things fun. I think that if he and I were completely alike in every way, we'd probably kill each other. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i've never gone out with my "own kind"...since im greek ive never gone out with a greek girl...well only once and that bombed horribly. ive always been attracted to different type of people. if i found someone just like me, i'd probably be bored out of my mind!!!! but im open mided, so if i found a greek girl that i liked i would go out with her...i really dont judge people by their nationality. gotta have an open mind and realize that u have to work in a relationship, otherwise youre doomed to fail.

It's more complicated than that, but an attraction is an attraction, as long as it's mutual, whether you be "opposites" "similar" or whatever other classification you wanna use.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Sometimes opposites do attract. I hate the whole guido mentality...it's so different from the way I think, but I'm dating a guido now and it seems to be working (so far). We like that we are different.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I am a living proff (sp?) of opposits attract. LoL

I am the typical blond american girl, but I never went out with my own "kind" smile.gif Always it was an Israeli guy, someone not of my own "American" way. smile.gif If you know how to handel a differnt culture and understand it, then go for it! smile.gif

OMG! I'm also an all american girl who dates Israeli guys. There's this weird appeal for some reason. How hot are those Israelis? Yum.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Opposites DO attract; it keeps a relationship lively. I've been in relationships where we're very similar, and it just gets stale after a while. The best times I've hasd were with a guy with whom I thought I had NOTHING in common and v.v. He's the only ex I still stay in touch with from time to time.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

Originally posted by sonya247:

I do believe opposites attract. I also believe we have no control over who we are attracted to.

I'm definitely with you on that second statement ...I think about it every day ...what is about some people that makes attracts me to them and others that doesn't?? ...it's not definitely not always about looks

------------------

signature.gif

opposites definetly attract,hasn't anyone ever noticed when you were in school how many of those good well brought up girls would always go for the "bad boy" and even after college of high school it's still like that,alot of people like what they always been told was bad or not for them.just my personal opinion.