Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know this is a very "touchy" topic, but how many of U out there masturbate,DONT LIE

MikeMc

I have a girl an we have sex on the regular 1-3 times a day...But I still feel the need to "Walk the dog"...CaLL me a HORNbaLL, but I am at my sexual PEAK...MikeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

I don't think there's anything wrong with masterbation. All sexual things should be natural whether it's masterbation, S&M or just good ol' missionary style.

It's all good!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

all guys do. if they dont, they have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) which is basically an unintentional orgasm.

all girls do. if they dont, theyll be walking down the street, or sitting in a particular chair, or working out on a certain exercise machine and they'll simply orgasm. women (and some men) are capable of coming without touch.

as for actually getting it on hot and heavy with oneself, well-- not everybody does that. why not? i have no idea, WTF!

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by brandie:

Hiiii Brian!!!

where have -you- been?

luv,

brandie

Hey Beautiful,

Isn't it weird w/o Lecy and Saint around here. I've been on a slight hiatus myself.

I've been in Texas. I'm an Uncle! smile.gif My neice is the cuttest, littlest girl (only 10 weeks old). I'm so psyched.

But now I'm back and I have to make up for missin' out on dancin' last weekend. What's goin' on at cheetah tommorow? Maybe I'll finally get to meet you. Is your man going to be hangin' cause I wouldn't mind meetin' him either.

Bri

biggrin.gif

Cheetah should be good tomorrow nite . . . I think Ojeda is spinnin' . . . smile.gif I won't be there, haven't been there in a few weeks.

My boyfriend and I will next be going out for PVD on the 9th and Gatecrasher on the 10th . . . he might be out this weekend otherwise,but i won't be. frown.gif

Congrats!!! you have pics????? I wanna see the baby!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by beautious1:

I'm a girl and I at least do it 7 times a week, almost everyday sometimes more!! and I'm only 21, can you imagine me at my peek at like 30-something??!!??:lol

Beautious, can we talk?? biggrin.gif

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

sometimes it's hard 2 sleep without it.

but i'd rather find some sexy little thing to give one to and get one from... so when u see me and it's like I haven't slept much, wither I was out all night dancin... or lookin for someone to share one with.

------------------

We Are Not Alone!