Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another question for the guys

cytherea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

lol, yeah, post your pic smile.gif if i remember correctly you're not a bad looking guy.. go for it neptune! or anyone else for that matter!

Do u go to factoy alot? were u there the last time i met everyone else?? im going on sat..r U?? where do u hang out??

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I didn't go last week, got stuck home with the flu.. I'm usually there, pretty much every saturday is SF night for me. Who are you talking about "everyone else"? Deeper ppl? I'll be there Sat night so I hope we get to meet..

yea i meant the deeper ppl.. biggrin.gif where do u hang out? I'm usually upstairs..cracked out in some corner...lolj/k...yes i hope we get to meet..my name is Yanna by the way

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

I would think she wanted to have sex with me with no strings attached.... Like a monogamous situation like that or one where she's got a boyfriend or husband I think would keep her out of the slut catagory.

Anything beyond that and it's slut time!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I just want a fuck-bitch. No boyfriend, just a fuck-bitch...yeah, it's about time I started acting more like a guy. I'm sick of being a good girl. Hasn't gotten me anywhere so far and I'm supposed to be in my sexual prime right now!! (And I'm all talk, but maybe one day when the frustration becomes too much to bare and the batteries on the vibrator go dead....)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by risa06:

Girlie...I'll introduce Mysteriousss to you this Sat...we'll have sooooooo much fun smile.gif what time are you going????

Thanks smile.gif

Neptune, I'm russian.. Just wondering coz name Yanna is sort of common in russia too.. Zoya is actually a greek name as you might know smile.gif Greek ppl always ask me if I'm greek.

See ya soon!!!

Originally posted by cytherea:

what would you think if a girl just wanted to have sex with you...no strings attached...would you think she is a slut?

on second thought

what ami thinkin .,.. this would never happen to me in a millions years .. so ya can strike my post above its invalaid...

------------------

lets go jets .....

Hey, if anybody (girl or guy) wants to enjoy the sheer pleasure of sex, just for the pure experience of it, that's cool. If that's what you're into for that evening(s), then what's wrong w/ that? One's gender has nothing to do w/ it, so I certainly wouldn't consider her a slut.

Originally posted by velocityboy:

Hey, if anybody (girl or guy) wants to enjoy the sheer pleasure of sex, just for the pure experience of it, that's cool. If that's what you're into for that evening(s), then what's wrong w/ that? One's gender has nothing to do w/ it, so I certainly wouldn't consider her a slut.

I totally agree with you. I think the word "slut" is used by girls that don't get any to try and put down those that do. There is nothing wrong with having sex just for the pure enjoyment of it, safe sex of course. Guys really don't call girls sluts, to us you're called angels. smile.gif

Originally posted by dlish:

I totally agree with you. I think the word "slut" is used by girls that don't get any to try and put down those that do. There is nothing wrong with having sex just for the pure enjoyment of it, safe sex of course. Guys really don't call girls sluts, to us you're called angels. smile.gif

couldn't have said it better cwm38.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion LUVlove.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I just want a fuck-bitch. No boyfriend, just a fuck-bitch...yeah, it's about time I started acting more like a guy. I'm sick of being a good girl. Hasn't gotten me anywhere so far and I'm supposed to be in my sexual prime right now!! (And I'm all talk, but maybe one day when the frustration becomes too much to bare and the batteries on the vibrator go dead....)

I'm all for it anyday(actually weekends) anytime..................whenever..whatever

------------------

new_position.gif ....come get some

I have to be the odd man out, but I wouldn't indulge.. I just think sex is something that's supposed to be shared with 2 people who love each other... though I won't look down on anybody that takes that lady up on her offer..

Just something i *personally* wouldn't do. Thats all smile.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!

anyone interested PM me smile.gif

Hey Mikey~~~

Nice to see you on the sex board.

I can use you, I'd love a cute little SEX SLAVE!!!!!

Are you up for it?

Check your PM'S

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

I don't usually post to the sex board, but I have to put in my 2 cents worth on this topic. I can't believe any woman on this board is worried about her "reputation" or being branded a slut. This whole fucking site is devoted to debauched living ... drugs, kinky sex, all-night clubbing, outright criminal activity. If you have reservations about sleeping around, then you should follow what your heart tells you. But don't look to this crowd for objective advice .. this board is for serious sex fiends only. You are all wonderful sluts!! Don't go changin'!!

Well I guess for me personally it would depend on the whole situation. My moral side would say to just leave her alone if she is just looking for a one night stand she probably dealing with other issues, and my sleeping with her would only add to her problem. Going out with friends having some drinks listening to music and dancing is enough for me. My physical would depend on how I was feeling,,,but I definetly would not jump on it too quick...I would never call a woman a slut anyways,,,

Originally posted by roby:

You are all wonderful sluts!! Don't go changin'!!

I hope we are not suppose to be offended by that!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!