Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do i feel this way???

carsonfever

Seems like as soon as I get a girl where I want her and have sex with her, I could care less about her....wtf is wrong with me...

This happens every time...not being cocky but after a girl gets to know me she is on my dick always wanting to be with me...and I need my space and then she ends up chasing me away cause i get so freakin suffocated....I need space...then when I say that I am the asshole....wtf?!?! cwm10.gif

Mike.

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.

*thrill of the chase*

you like to challenege yourself -in a sense - to see if you really can get any girl you want . . . then as soon as you've asured yourself of that, you're done with her . . .

i used to be the same way - see the guy that everyone wanted, make him want me, then kick him to the curb because i felt he was smothering me, and my feelings just disappeared . . .

it's a phase . . . one day you'll find a girl that you actually really *care* about . . . and suffocation won't even exist in your mind . . . because things will be *perfect*.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

maybe u are leading her on to think that u want a relationship..which doesnt seem to be the case..make sure u tell her before anything happens that ur not looking for anything serious..so then after u will be in the clear if she starts chasing u around u could just remind her that.

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

you're a player....you wanna get laid...so just tell them straight up that's what you want and if they don't want to stick around i'm sure you can find someone to do....they think you want something more b/c that's the vibe they're getting from you. You're acting like you want more to get what you want, which is laid....forgive me if i'm wrong, but you're just a player...

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I am NOT a player....I told this girl already that I am not expecting ANYTHING...I am just gonna see where things go, I also told her I did NOT want a relationship...I told her that from the start...She knows all this...we had the convo already...this girl also recently got out of a long relationship...so i think she is just looking for someone to hold on to right now...i don't know...she is really sweet and I don't want to hurt her...I am not a typical asshole guy...

We were friends before this...but not really close...God this player rap is getting old for me.....people automatically assume a guy is a player too often and don't look at the circumstances....

You are not a player if you tell the person ahead of time that u do not want a relationship......

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

I agree with Brandie. But the reverse is true for me---When I first meet someone I'm like they're ok but they think I am God's gift (I not trying to be a bitch). However, after I have sex with them I feel like I am in love with them (even if they are ugly as sin) only if it's a little more difficult to get them. If they act like they are in love with me, I am discusted cwm43.gif

Originally posted by guido215:

Seems like as soon as I get a girl where I want her and have sex with her, I could care less about her....wtf is wrong with me...

This happens every time...not being cocky but after a girl gets to know me she is on my dick always wanting to be with me...and I need my space and then she ends up chasing me away cause i get so freakin suffocated....I need space...then when I say that I am the asshole....wtf?!?! cwm10.gif

Mike.

dude, you might be gay.

you mean your the same as Steph, Glowgirl? explain....

Well when I meet someone I like or I 'm hanging out with I get excited and they think I want a relationship! But they dont ask whats up they just split!!

Guys you need to do something if you think a girl is coming on tooooo strong just talk to her. tell her that you like her and you just want to chil and go out and have fun or that you just want to FUCK, it will be so much better for you and for her

GTG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by risa06:

Sorry GUIDO....but if you like your SPACE so much why bother w/ getting a girl???

.......some people?!?!.......

She is not my girl...she is just some chic that is acting like she wants to be my girl...like i just wanna chill...but she is always asking me to come over her place and stay...I do not want a girl right now...

Maybe it is the thrill of the chase...but i was really not doing the chasing on this one..so i don't know...I'm just saying as soon as i get a piece of ass from a girl...i don't like her anymore and its really starting to bother me cause I am not an asshole like that...but i end up being one cause i just don't like the person anymore.... cwm36.gif

------------------

She is not my girl...she is just some chic that is acting like she wants to be my girl...like i just wanna chill...but she is always asking me to come over her place and stay...I do not want a girl right now...

Maybe it is the thrill of the chase...but i was really not doing the chasing on this one..so i don't know...I'm just saying as soon as i get a piece of ass from a girl...i don't like her anymore and its really starting to bother me cause I am not an asshole like that...but i end up being one cause i just don't like the person anymore.... cwm36.gif

ok...how about this....what if you for once look at a girl as a friend (not g/f cause you don't want that right now)...not as a piece of ass??? just a thought....

oh and another thing...did you tell that girl that you are not looking for any rel. right now?

one more...may be you loos interest in girls right after you sleep w/ them b/c the girls that you are hanging out w/ are only good for one thing...??? just a question ok smile.gif

Guido i am the same way too. And last year at my first year at college i got a bad rep ..i actually had two guys i hooked up wiht caLL ME a player lol. it really is the thrill of the chase i think. once i got them and hooked up wiht them i didnt want to even see them anymore, i think b/c im not looking for a relationship to tie me down... i dont know. all my friends call me crazy whenever i hook up wiht these hot gusy and then ditch them but i can't help it????

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)