Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the BEST lay????

wellhung

Aiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggght, people. I have a legit questions for legit people. hehe.

Anyway, which ethnic background, from your personal experiences do you think is "the lay"????

From mine, I'd have to say the best ladies to lay are Puerto Ricans. I've had Asian, Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, and lots of caucasians. But, Puerto Ricans are da bomb!!!

care to input?

------------------

Suck It!!!

Ohhh, how I love the girls in Argentina, so tan and moist and tasty and spicy and good in bed. I especially love the blonde's. Damn I wish I still lived in my old building, it was packed with Argentine women like a snickers is peanuts. I miss the rooftop pool smoke outs and hot tub sessions. cwm38.gif

Gotta agree 100% latina's are the best...

aye pappi, besa me chocha,

dame leche!dame leche!!

Originally posted by wellhung:

Aiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggght, people. I have a legit questions for legit people. hehe.

Anyway, which ethnic background, from your personal experiences do you think is "the lay"????

From mine, I'd have to say the best ladies to lay are Puerto Ricans. I've had Asian, Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, and lots of caucasians. But, Puerto Ricans are da bomb!!!

care to input?

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

how bout half greek half spanish?

hahaha i was gonna say either greek or spanish (leaning a little more towards spanish...but i guess it depends on the individual) you must be deadly!!!!

cwm12.gif

You know, I'd love to hook up with a fine ass Indian or Greek women, but..........

I don't know. They all seem pretty shy and innocent and I'm more of outgoing and wild type.

I don't think I'd be able to put my smack down like I normally do. But I sure do see some fine ones.

I guess I gotta start hanging out more around Greektown.

I bet they got hairy assholes!

------------------

Suck It!!!

I don't think it's the ethnic background..but rather the attitude and personality of the person that makes them a great lay. Now I will admit.. attitude and ethnic background may be related to some extent..but not always

Originally posted by komic:

I don't think it's the ethnic background..but rather the attitude and personality of the person that makes them a great lay. Now I will admit.. attitude and ethnic background may be related to some extent..but not always

I agree on this one..my bf now is Italian and is amazing..two of my exes all Italian ugh....they were the WORST!...why do u think they r my exes..lol

------------------

“Our strength is often composed of the

weakness we’re damned if we’re going to show.” LUVlove.gif

hey, i'm hurt that not one person said black ladies!!! excuse me, but i happen to be quite fun, open-minded, playful, sensuous, and down right insatiable in bed, IfIDoSaySoMyself!

but my sexual style really has nothing to do with my ethnicity and more to do with who i am as a person.

btw, my ex was italian and he was a freak who kept up with me. a guy i was with before him (also italian) was lame-o! so the theory that ethnicity makes one good in bed is a myth!!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by wellhung:

You know, I'd love to hook up with a fine ass Indian or Greek women, but..........

I don't know. They all seem pretty shy and innocent and I'm more of outgoing and wild type.

I don't think I'd be able to put my smack down like I normally do. But I sure do see some fine ones.

I guess I gotta start hanging out more around Greektown.

I bet they got hairy assholes!

yea go hook up with a nice greek girl...u WONT be dissapointed we have LOTS to offer..hehehe wink.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif