Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it normal?

kookooo1

for guys to masturbate together? i was with my b/f's friend, and he was telling me stories about him masturbating with a group of guys..and i think my b/f is being included in these "groups"..but im not sure...is this normal???

cwm13.gif

------------------

lalala

Originally posted by kookooo1:

for guys to masturbate together? i was with my b/f's friend, and he was telling me stories about him masturbating with a group of guys..and i think my b/f is being included in these "groups"..but im not sure...is this normal???

cwm13.gif

That better not be normal! ewww!

cwm8.gif

I don't think it's normal, but I think it is okay just as long as he isn't sticking anywhere else or having some other guy do it for him. When I was in highschool the guys soccer team used to talk about jerking off around each other when they were away at tournaments. I think that since guys are so anti experimenting with each other that maybe that is thier way of doing it with out having to go any further. Who knows, but i don't know of too many guys that do jerk off together. -SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow....

I think that's fuggin' wacked out. Dudes are probably gay or bi. I have rolled w/certain buddies and after the nite's over, when we're all falling asleep or just hanging, these certain buddies have j'd off in my presence. Hard to tell whether they wanted me to know or whether they just did a shitty job of concealing the act. In any case, its not warranted and in an e-induced state of mind, can be quite a bad trip. Now I have suspicions about these certain friends. Not that I have anything against gay or bi guys, just be fuggin' up front about it, AIIGHT?!?

KEEP THE MONKEY-SLAPPIN' TO YOUR DAMN SELF!!!