Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you prefer???

sinergygrl

Do you like it when your partner is quiet or loud during sex. Generally I prefer when he is loud, it turns me on so much. But sometimes it is nice just to look into each others eyes and be quite. I am definantly a screamer, I can't help it, he is just so damn good! cwm2.gif Yah baby faster...deeper...harder! cwm33.gif -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Gotta love the screamers!! There is just something about trying get my girl to scream higher and louder with each thrust turns me on, I guess it is the challenge! But the best is when you hit that spot and she tries so hard to scream but nothing comes out, it is almost like she stops breathing for a minute.

But I like to vary, the hard slow, hip movement sex can be awesome as well, but definitely a fan of "the screamer"!!

I know this doesn't SOUND exciting..

But I had my girl SQUEELIN like a pig once...

DAM it was great, holy shit!

oh yeah LOUDER is better, especially when you have to throw the pillow over their face to hush em up smile.gif

remem Lassie from Porky's???

throw a sock in her mouth!!!

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I like to hear that everything is going good, little moaning, little purring!!!! My fav is OHDEB!!!

Hey if you can make me scream go for it!

Teeheehee

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

I love talking..screaming whatever during sex. sometimes it is romantic and we kind of just look into each others eyes..then other times we get all nasty and talk dirty to each other..I love diversity cwm38.gif

------------------

"Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional" burnout.gif

Originally posted by DollaBill:

Let's put it this way last time my neighbors called the cops on us cause they thought someone was getting murdered in my apt. I was pounding that ass.

Hahahaha smile.gif Did your neighbors come over with a bottle of vodka and ask you for a little sexual favor too?

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I like to talk dirty .. Love it in fact.. and I love when a guy moans and yells.. It makes me even hotter..

Hmmmm.....I believe I need to find girls a lot more like you Marcella =)

cwm1.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I love the panting, screaming, moans, name calling, body slamming sounds....whoa

Im a crazy screamer when its good. If Im quiet...u KNOW something aint being worked properly. When a guy is comfy enough to scream like a banchee, it makes me hott!

------------------

double_f.gif

"It's normal to be different!"

I think loud is good so long as you're not gonna be waking anybody up..... nothing so embarassing as having a roomie tell you to STFU during/after sex.

Then again, I think it's oodles of fun when you get some cooing out of somebody who isn't necessarily that vocal..... smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."