Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex in the Morning?

rachel1997

Originally posted by az-tec:

You two ladies are my type of girls....

their aint nothing like waking up to a good session. It puts a smile on your face for the whole day.

I think I'm going to ask many more questions.. this is the only guy I'm getting good answers from.... LOL

i love morning sex cwm26.gif

i'm usually up before my husband so i usually wake him up by putting his semi erect dick in my mouth and then once it's already hard i just climb on top of him... he usually wakes up mid romp w/ a huge smile on his face cwm16.gif and says good morning flaqui!

tee hee!i love it!

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 11-27-2000).]

hey at this point ill take just about anything... al knows what im talkin bout lol cwm12.gif ever had those times when u need sex... i mean REALLY NeEd it... then u know how im feeling lol... HELP!!!!!! cwm14.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

hells yeah morninggggg sexxxxx ... why the hell do u think we wake up with hard ons ????? nuttin beats waken and be mounted oh yeahh c'mon giddddy-up hunnie .. !!

ladies wanna try some a lil extra special with lil effort ....try waken your boy up with a hummer ... if he dont fall in love with you then he never will ....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

On saturday morning about 8 am I was getting poked in the back so i def took advantage of it....over and over and over and over again

Teeheehee

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

hey at this point ill take just about anything... al knows what im talkin bout lol cwm12.gif ever had those times when u need sex... i mean REALLY NeEd it... then u know how im feeling lol... HELP!!!!!! cwm14.gif

you girlies are too young to be feeling this way....you should all be boinking like young bunnies!!! what really sucks in when you're in your supposed "prime" and you ain't gettin' any!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Yep, thats the idea jump my bones while im still sleepin to wake me up, go at it for a while, stop for some breaky.

Straight back to it in any chosen room, she just woke you up with "it" you better show some respect and give "it" to her good and proper. (just to say thanks)

lay around but naked all day wiv a quick session hear and there.

Hit your favorite Club, drop a few smarties.

and back home for the marathon.

Trust me she wont wake you up again in a hurry.

chippko@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lolly:

Love it!! What a way to start the day! But the thing i hate is MORNING BREATH. Ugh. Any cures for that?

LMAO that's why it's morning sex and not morning kissing!

cwm2.gif

Hey lolly I think we should put a bottle of Scope or Listerine next to the bed w/ an empty cup and that will cure the morning breath.. LOL

this is ridicilous...someone's gotta help out this fine lady cwm32.gif

at any rate, getting some for a girl/woman should be of no problem...i don't know where u've been looking

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

you girlies are too young to be feeling this way....you should all be boinking like young bunnies!!! what really sucks in when you're in your supposed "prime" and you ain't gettin' any!!!

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

Originally posted by lolly:

Love it!! What a way to start the day! But the thing i hate is MORNING BREATH. Ugh. Any cures for that?

the answer for that one is the lazy morning fuck... you have sex while spooning that way you don't have to kiss just snuggle with each other...

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 11-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 11-30-2000).]

Originally posted by rachel1997:

cwm2.gif

Hey lolly I think we should put a bottle of Scope or Listerine next to the bed w/ an empty cup and that will cure the morning breath.. LOL

Either that or some ALtoids. Even if I'm not really kissing him, I still smell it. And I know mine is just as bad too. There's no avoiding it.

cwm27.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

LMAO that's why it's morning sex and not morning kissing!

cwm2.gif

Have some ALTOIDS on the night stand...they serve for more than one purpose.

Nighters all ..

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE