Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best sex

mistressbella

hahaha i guess i'm just one big hornball, i think sex is good all the time.. i love sex when ever i get it.. i just think i need to stop practicing celibacy..... BECAUSE RIGHT about now i'm starting to feel like a 17 hr old boy in the girls locker room!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by mistressbella:

How many of u think sex is the best in the winter? for some reason my mojo goes sky high when it's cold out i do luv to fuck all year round but winter is my favorite.

In the winter its always a little better, its so cold out so we spend our days inside. That leads to a whole new zest for some clam........

Originally posted by mistressbella:

HEY im very picky who i want to fuck. I just dont want to fuck anybody I like to put all my energy into someone who deserves the pootang.

Wow, I don't know how you can do that. I don't think I've gone for more than 2 or 3 weeks w/o sex since the first time I had it. I just can't imagine it. I think my testes might explode if I tried holding off. Oww...

Originally posted by amorettony:

ANYTIME ANY PLACE...but on a hot summer day is kinda sweeeeeet. 7.5 months is way to long. sssttrreeeesssss cwm41.gif

ROFLMAO ITS NOT STRESSFUL AT ALL!!! ITS CALLED SELF CONTROL! SOMETHING ALOT OF PEOPLE LACK!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif