Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D...March 30th...$45 ???

I really don't think it is when you think about what other big clubs in NY charge for their wack theme parties........at least here, you're getting something extra special for the extra money.......think about it, we might be some of the first people to hear some of Sasha's newest work.......I'm sure they'll have some goodies for us that night....... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

It's funny that they think we will actually pay this much....well they are probably right.

I know this will piss some people off, but if they want to limit the crowd, why not make it 21 and over?

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I dont give a flyin hootin annie what the price is! I need to see Sasha!!

Count on me bein there! after being at Cream for DJDIVINE that is~~~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by midiman:

I know this will piss some people off, but if they want to limit the crowd, why not make it 21 and over?

Limit the crowd? They wanna make money. One's got nothing to do with the other...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Limit the crowd? They wanna make money. One's got nothing to do with the other...

I'm not stupid. I know you're right....I guess that was just wishful thinking.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

45$!!!!! and then Twilo wonders why is it that so many people use drugs in their club. BECAUSE its fucking cheaper than trying to get drunk.

pretty soon its gonna be cheaper to take a cruise to europe and see s&d...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

45$!!!!! and then Twilo wonders why is it that so many people use drugs in their club. BECAUSE its fucking cheaper than trying to get drunk.

pretty soon its gonna be cheaper to take a cruise to europe and see s...

ROTFLMFAO... indeed will be cheaper to go to Europe... but hey, don't forget to use the list cause you know you can knock it down five whopping bucks...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

people were paying $40 and $45 to get into factory...

least here we're talking about world class dj's

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

with this $45 cover, i wont be able to afford to drink...oh well...guess i'll just have to....and i was trying to give my brain a rest...damn twilo

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I think it does, money and quantity usually go hand in hand.

I feel that the S&D core crowd is between the 18-20 range and making it 21+ will severly cut a limb.

On the other hand, you raise the price to $45, you WILL reduce the overall attendance, thus still filling the venue to capacity and making MORE money.

I believe the inside will still get as packed as it always does, but now I'll be paying even more.

Just another example of Twilo Greed at work! It's okay, I'll wait for Sasha at Ibiza . . . he ten times better over there then at Twilo anyway.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by tyco:

I really don't think it is when you think about what other big clubs in NY charge for their wack theme parties........at least here, you're getting something extra special for the extra money.......think about it, we might be some of the first people to hear some of Sasha's newest work.......I'm sure they'll have some goodies for us that night....... cwm12.gif

Mikey

Im with you...dont get me wrong people $45 dollars is a lot of money but look what we get for it S&D with a shit load of new songs to hear!!

I cant wait for Sasha to get stupid that night!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by spyz:

umm sorry but $45 for s&d is retarded. too expensive...well least kat and pooh will be there wink.gif

I'm with you,...Twilo's just getting outta hand....I know they're just responding to the huge demand, but the sad fact is that even though they'll charge more, they will still let just as many people in...GREEEED cwm23.gif

Might as well go to the limelight and use the change towards drinks/other activities.... cwm17.gif

It's not like they have a lack of talent...

On the same note, $45 for SF is also outta hand...well I guess there's no point in bitching...soon enough all of the Megaclubs will be over $50.....Lets revisit this in 1 year, You prolly won't be able to get into twilo for less than $50 on ANY night...(that is if they're still open...)

Originally posted by p00h:

i wish they'd charge 50 for regular s&d nites and $100 for special events. Its well worth the extra cash to have some elbow room and get loose to some of the most underground viscious music out there...

several thousand ppl is NOT underground......

cwm13.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

Just another example of Twilo Greed at work! It's okay, I'll wait for Sasha at Ibiza . . . he ten times better over there then at Twilo anyway.

BlueAngel

Blueangel, are you serious, what makes you think that a DJ would spin better in Spain than in NY? Do you think that maybe the water is better over there so he can think 10x better? I don't get it. I have been to both Ibiza and Twilo, and the DJ performance is the same, the crowd is just different.

Or maybe you think that he just wouldnt spin his best in NYC, you know he wouldn't want NYC'rs to think he is on point or anything.

Just don't get it.....

Well....it IS their 4th anniversary...so they gotta make it special.....I guess it's ok as long as they don't raise the prices for their regular end of the month Friday nites....

hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

people were paying $40 and $45 to get into factory...

least here we're talking about world class dj's

Hm mm Uhm, hey buddy sorry to tell you but JP is world class dj...and he's produces if you haven't heard just won the recognition for being the best producer. Don't get me wrong I love twilo and the dj's but don't mistake JP as not being a world class just because he's in a contract with SF and can't dj 'round world wide as much as he'd like too. And imagine if he did. Imagine if he had the exposure as PVD, Sasha, Digweed,...imagine if he had even half the publicity as those guys....Wow he'd blow away loooots of dj's and get the recognition he deserves...the recognition he's talent deserves...YEAAAH !! JP 4 ever... WHOOO!!!