Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how did YOU come up with your screenname?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crystalmethodny

Dont ask.

But I really do like the 2 Electronica DJs "The Crystal Method"

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Well, my nickname, Ms. Tasty, was already taken, so mine is just a variation. Ms. Tasty, by the way, comes from my college days when I used to wear those "Tasty" t-shirts. Incidentally, I just recently got rid of them all, but the nickname sticks.

From my name, Alexandra. Everyone calls me Alex. Added an extra X and switched the letter arounds,alex = xxlea.

simple

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by boa_boy:

We have crossed this bridge in a while so where'd all y'all get those handles from?

Well, first of all, where did Your "handle" come from? cwm30.gif

Mine's pretty self explanatory:

I'm as old as the hills...old as Methuselah...So old skool I'm Ancient!...

Been clubbing before most of you were born...

So old, my Birth Certificate is carved in stone....

Well, you get the picture.... cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

mine is easy. in the movie the matrix, "neo" meant "newbie" and i have just started raving about a year ago and i am really into jungle or "junglist" so i put them together since i am a nembie at being a junglist i am "neojunglist" cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

My real name :-) Figured my real one was weird enough. <grins>

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

well....i was obessed with the powerpuff girls and their cartoon when i was in college and me and my 2 best friends/roomates use to each represent one the girls...i originally was blossom when i had really long redish hair but by the time i reached senior year i chopped off my hair and i kinda graduated to becoming buttercup also my hair became more brown as well....most of my friends say my attitude is more like buttercup's so there it is.

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

I can't say I love my screen name but I had to pick something. Midi stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface which is the language of computer music. I just got serious about producing electronic music and I am a man -> voila....midiman

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Gambit..to take initiative...to make the first move...cool character from Marvel's Xmen...a variation of defferent openings of chess, ei; Queens Gambit, Queens Gambit declined etc...

I figured the definition represents my actually personality...x73 well that is pretty easy to figure out.

Dalfinus is Medieval Latin for dolphin which is my favorite animal. cwm4.gif

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT (new single coming soon!!!!)