Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit will die

exit sux... bottom line... factory is the greatest... you cannot beat factory fridays now...draper sux at exit, too many guys... at factory this past friday, there were girls everywhere... at exit, sausage party... EXIT WILL DIE AND FACTORY WILL RISE..NUFF SAID

fierce guestl1st at factory fridays... : )

fiercetwok1@aol.com

I like both so no drama but...don't you kind of *have* to say that since you're promoting for SF and all wink.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by fierce2k:

i was offered to promote exit... but, i declined... i don't care about the money in promoting, i wanna make a party work and i wanna see exit die!!!

Word -- props to those who stood by or joined forces with the HOTTEST party in NYC which will run strong and hard for a mad long time -- we're all working hard to keep SF packed with the absolute best music, atmosphere and vibe you can find in NYC!!!

Exit doesn't have the talent or the crowd to survive against SF but what can you expect of a "mega-nightclub" that has a revolving door policy and segregrated crowd. Throw in a ferris wheel, a popcorn stand, dress up Dave M. in some clown make-up and red nose and you've got an amusment park with cheesy house, shit they're sooo close. Keep trying fellas before the place burns down!

We're working hard to keep Factory above the rest in quality, talent, and energy -- this is the place to be for unforgetable parties every weekend!!!

Join us at ECLIPSE Productions and become a promoter in your area for the phatest hotspot in NYC -- get paid to go clubbing and never wait on line again! No experience necessary, must be 18 years or older and be willing to work hard and play harder -- Contact us at VIPlist1@hotmail.com or call (973)903-9499 for all the info.

exit sux... bottom line... factory is the greatest... you cannot beat factory fridays now...draper sux at exit, too many guys... at factory this past friday, there were girls everywhere... at exit, sausage party... EXIT WILL DIE AND FACTORY WILL RISE..NUFF SAID

fiercetwok1@aol.com

what Exit has to do w/ SF?? Factory is Factory...and Exit is Exit! Two, totally different clubs! This really makes me laugh ...U get so worked up over what???? a nightclub???? come on now......... cwm1.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

what Exit has to do w/ SF?? Factory is Factory...and Exit is Exit! Two, totally different clubs! This really makes me laugh ...U get so worked up over what???? a nightclub???? come on now......... cwm1.gif

True!!! *MWHA*

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

uhm....to fierce2k and the rest of the Exit bashers:

I love SF more than anyone. But I also know that Draper can rip it sometimes.

I'll tell you this: my mother always told me that if you don't have anything nice to say to/about someone, don't say it. Because it's going to bite you in the ass in the future.

No hate. But just don't expect any love if Exit becomes the hottest party again. You never know what might happen.

Disclaimer: I don't promote for ANY club.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

you all sound like a bunch of 16 year olds. 'mine is better, no mine is, no mine is, yours sucks.' Jesus, give it a rest.

And to the great mind that started this post, its really not to promisng when you start promoting your party by saying the other one sucks. you might as well run for office with those tactics.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Well, I loooooovvve Exit. But there is one thing that you said was right, "Exit has too many guys." "sausage party". Factory does have a lot more girls. That's the real upside that Factory Fridays has over Exit Fridays, and the crowd is a little more "up-scale" COMPARED TO EXIT.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

fiercetwok1@aol.com

im happy for you

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by kitty19:

when is johnny vicious going to be at SF again? i am itching to hear him, i haven't heard him since his opening night at tunnel August '00!!

3rd Friday of every month. So the friday after this one.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

ok, now i started a riot... all i'm trying to say is that everyone who's been to exit more than like 7 times knows that draper isn't that good of a dj... also, they know that it is a sausage party... yeah, exit was off the hook in the summer... everyone had the time of their life... but, draper just continues to do the same thing every week.. last time i went to exit, i was accurately predicting the songs he would play next... cause the week before, he played them in the same order... seriously, it gets old... i want to hear everyone's opinions now... what do YOU think is better, EXIT or SOUNDFACTORY??? cast your vote

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions

They both have their good and bad things but I don't really like either one........I won't venture to say why though.......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

bottom line... factory is the greatest... you cannot beat factory fridays now..

mmmm....not to disrespect but i beg to differ!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

IMO, i LOVE exit, i LOVE draper, and the guys in exit are BEAUTIFUL, well some of them anyway, i love the venue and really can't complain, bc draper just does it for me.....if you dont like what he plays just dont go there, if anything, hes the one spinning at the biggest club in nyc.....

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

wahts with people saying DRAPER is not a good DJ....i hope youre not comparing him to luv and lodi...god!!! Guy..i hate to say it but i definatly would rather go to Imagine fridays@exit than factory fridays....let me see luv and lodi...of one of the best up adn coming djs...DRAPER I SAY...and if u got beef with that....got one word TWILO!!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by 6eclipse9:

Word -- props to those who stood by or joined forces with the HOTTEST party in NYC which will run strong and hard for a mad long time -- we're all working hard to keep SF packed with the absolute best music, atmosphere and vibe you can find in NYC!!!

Exit doesn't have the talent or the crowd to survive against SF but what can you expect of a "mega-nightclub" that has a revolving door policy and segregrated crowd. Throw in a ferris wheel, a popcorn stand, dress up Dave M. in some clown make-up and red nose and you've got an amusment park with cheesy house, shit they're sooo close. Keep trying fellas before the place burns down!

We're working hard to keep Factory above the rest in quality, talent, and energy -- this is the place to be for unforgetable parties every weekend!!!

Join us at ECLIPSE Productions and become a promoter in your area for the phatest hotspot in NYC -- get paid to go clubbing and never wait on line again! No experience necessary, must be 18 years or older and be willing to work hard and play harder -- Contact us at VIPlist1@hotmail.com or call (973)903-9499 for all the info.

uhm dude u sound like a fucking advertisement...

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

uhm dude u sound like a fucking advertisement...

Ha ha ha.......good one lilizzy.......it's actually worse than an advertisement......at least ads focus on promoting their own products and services and refrain from trying to bash their competitors.......that doesn't tell us you're "great" it tells us you're "not bad"........blah. cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

there were so many girls at factory fri because there were a buncha jr proms that night!! all those girls were like 15-16 years old!! hate to break it to u...but they both suck on fridays! draper is hit...and i don't even know..is it still luv&lodi at factory?? o well...i guess those places are good when u r a sophmore and high school and get in with ur older brother or sisters id!!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*