Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u use to kickstart YOUR morning?

I'm a noncoffee drinker but need the kickstart in the morning, at present I'm on the mountain dew program......what do u guyts drink to get going in da morning?

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

coooooffffeeeeeeeee

I can't leave the house without it.

and before I have some, you do NOT want to deal with me ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

All throughout college, my friends used to tease me about drinking Pepsi in the morning. It used to piss me off because it was no different than the coffee they were drinking! (Hey, I like my fluids cold!!!!)

Actually, it wasn't uncommon to see me with two 3 liter bottles of Pepsi everynight during mid-terms and finals.

Pepsi is still my addiction. You know it's bad when family & friends ask "Did you have any Pepsi today?" (I get really chatty & figity, courtesy of the caffeine.) biggrin.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

i just need a good dose of some tight music in the morning and it gets my blood flowin for the day!

there's nothing like walking around all day with YOUR favorite beats in your head. today's selection was a bit of s&d and dj rip! nothing like the trance and chicago hardhouse blend right? wink.gif

ps. oh yea, and a cup of green tea with honey and lemon helps. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

coffee or coke. and i mean soda when i say coke. cwm4.gif

sure joisey boy whatever u say wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

food smile.gif I love to eat! One of the first things that comes to my mind when I wake up is food...and untill I eat I'm not the nicest person to deal w/. I really don't care if I drink tea, juice or coca-cola in the morning...as long as I eat, I'm fine.

a large cup of vanilla flavored coffee with some whip cream on it.....mmm craving it now...too bad we r all snowed in

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by playboychick:

All throughout college, my friends used to tease me about drinking Pepsi in the morning. It used to piss me off because it was no different than the coffee they were drinking! (Hey, I like my fluids cold!!!!)

Actually, it wasn't uncommon to see me with two 3 liter bottles of Pepsi everynight during mid-terms and finals.

Pepsi is still my addiction. You know it's bad when family & friends ask "Did you have any Pepsi today?" (I get really chatty & figity, courtesy of the caffeine.) biggrin.gif

I am the exact same way. Screw coffee, pepsi rules!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I'm a noncoffee drinker but need the kickstart in the morning, at present I'm on the mountain dew program......what do u guyts drink to get going in da morning?

wowie.. no coffee but you'll guzzle the sugar/caffeine drink? i think coffee might be better for you, although caffeine itself is addictive. i think coffee also has some antioxidants in it, or that might be tea.

sugar first thing in the morning will lead to tiredness like 20 minutes later. why doesn't everyone drink fruit juice and some carbs/protein to jump start your day?!

myself, i've put myself on a diet to counteract this munchie stomach i'm getting (damn pot!

cwm7.gif ) besides doing crunches (should i buy an ab-slide?, i've decided that i should eat "top heavy" for the day: a medium breakfast and a large-ish lunch, then a light dinner. of course the reality of it is, slim fast for breakfast to go (cuz i never wake up in time to eat before going to work), something probably bad for me for lunch (whatever's accessible to me in the downtown business district in walking distance) and then i work late, so when i get home i just smoke a bowl and munch out. maybe this should be in the nutrition thread...

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by toastednut:

wowie.. no coffee but you'll guzzle the sugar/caffeine drink? i think coffee might be better for you, although caffeine itself is addictive. i think coffee also has some antioxidants in it, or that might be tea.

sugar first thing in the morning will lead to tiredness like 20 minutes later. why doesn't everyone drink fruit juice and some carbs/protein to jump start your day?!

myself, i've put myself on a diet to counteract this munchie stomach i'm getting (damn pot!

cwm7.gif ) besides doing crunches (should i buy an ab-slide?, i've decided that i should eat "top heavy" for the day: a medium breakfast and a large-ish lunch, then a light dinner. of course the reality of it is, slim fast for breakfast to go (cuz i never wake up in time to eat before going to work), something probably bad for me for lunch (whatever's accessible to me in the downtown business district in walking distance) and then i work late, so when i get home i just smoke a bowl and munch out. maybe this should be in the nutrition thread...

toastednut I don't like the flavour of coffee cwm8.gif check your PM BTW

------------------