• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buccafm:

Here's me.

The first one I'm on the right

Second I'm on the left. biggrin.gif

You're very "elegant" on that pic (if i cna say), but mostly charming...

cwm7.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Guest zooyorker

Thanks Princess0621!!

------------------

Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

here's me and Ooana smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Ugh, Al. Couldn't ya have chose one where I looked good, pal? Ugh ugh ugh. What's with me in the pics from that night. I look like casper meets some strung out chick from 42nd street. OY!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Ugh, Al. Couldn't ya have chose one where I looked good, pal? Ugh ugh ugh. What's with me in the pics from that night. I look like casper meets some strung out chick from 42nd street. OY!

-Oo

WAY TO HARSH ON YOURSELF YOU FOXY MAMA.....DONT THINK TWICE...YOU'RE SESSY!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Here's something recent that I really like.

Its actually a photograph of a painting a friend of mine painted of me. It looks like a photo retouched on photoshop, but its not. I've seen the original.

The guys work is actually really amazing and he'll hopefully have a gallery show in NY sometime this spring.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

here's me and Ooana smile.gif

Now *that* pic reminds me of Fiona.

Originally posted by ooana:

Its actually a photograph of a painting a friend of mine painted of me. It looks like a photo retouched on photoshop, but its not. I've seen the original.

That's amazing; it must have taken a whole lot of discipline.. and a really unqiue perspective of looking at color and shape. All those geometric shapes make me wonder if he was tripping at the time. cwm3.gif

It reminds me of this (which is also the reason for this post. cwm1.gif ) Check it out.

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Did you go to University of Michigan???? I just graduated from Ohio State!

Hi Sarah!! I have a ton of friends over at OSU... things always get a little tense when the big U of M vs. OSU football game rolls around, but otherwise we're cool with each other. wink.gif Yes, I was a Wolverine for two years... I just transferred to the East coast for school, which is bad because I miss the social life in Ann Arbor, but good because I get to party in NYC more often. Are you working somewhere around here now?

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Thanks guys :-) I actually got all teary the first time he showed the painting to me. He's really incredibly talented. Hopefully his show will pan out this spring.

And urgh. NOT FIONA! PLEASE! <laughs>

I still don't understand why I get that sometimes. I don't see the resemblance at all.

-Oo

------------------

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

now that i have a beard, i look like "a 30 year old scrub" according to a friend........ well, maybe not friend. maybe more like the little devil on my shoulder (deanna11)

but anyway, here's me on my birthday in october looking like i'm a wee-lad

Awwww!!!!! Matty, that pic is Adorable!!!!

i love it, it's like the quintessential bday pic. sweet.

humm. i dun tink i have new pics of me, sowee!!!!

cwm14.gif

peace out cub scouts!

--daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."