Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THUNDERCATS....OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

SNARF!!!!

Hell yes ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Sorry Ooana, never liked snarf. Lion-o or Panthro would be going around all badass, and then he'd trip over his leg or crash their car...

j/k.. smile.gif But, Lion-o was my fav.

Thunder... Thunder... Thundercats... Ho!

liono.jpg

Oh my gosh- don't tell me it's still on?! How about Siverhawks. But hey, sorry, Lion- o was always my favorite- He was always getting in trouble and then calling everyone across town for help! My favorite episode was Sword of Omens vs Excalibur....

cwm12.gif

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

i had THE biggest crush on Liono lol... he was the hottest cartoon character ever... Tygra was pretty hot too lol.. i miss the old school cartoons.. its just not the same anymore ::sigh::

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

i had THE biggest crush on Liono lol... he was the hottest cartoon character ever... Tygra was pretty hot too lol.. i miss the old school cartoons.. its just not the same anymore ::sigh::

FREAK!!!!! lol!!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

%7Boption%7D

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

I loved this show sooo much...

My best friend and I originally bonded over Thundercats memories and one of my favorite high school moments was skipping class with a group of friends, renting about 9 episodes and pointing out all the phallic imagery to my very innocent catholic Thundercat loving-friend John.

As for favorite, wanted to be Cheetara, in love with Tygra.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

Originally posted by mugwump:

Ever hear the outakes with cursing and shit..It's sooo funny. I'll try and look for the url. I p[issed myself when I hear Liono tell Snarf to go Fuck himself.

no waaay...where can u find that???

------------------

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

I don't know if it's till up but check out Foundrymusic.com (Opie and Anthonie's archives) It ues to have a link to place where there where out takes. It's the funniest shit. Panthro tells Liono to gang bang cheetra and all kinds of fucked up shit. I'ts the actual actors too. I'll look again and I'll post a thread. latter

Originally posted by mugwump:

I don't know if it's till up but check out Foundrymusic.com (Opie and Anthonie's archives) It ues to have a link to place where there where out takes. It's the funniest shit. Panthro tells Liono to gang bang cheetra and all kinds of fucked up shit. I'ts the actual actors too. I'll look again and I'll post a thread. latter

please do put up a post about that!!

------------------

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?