Clubplanet Nightlife Community

every time you go to a nyc club?

some points:

1. NJ drinking law is 2am, not 4am.

2. Most of the larger NY clubs are on the west side "just over the bridge" (from NJ)

3. they wanna be like us smile.gif

actually this can go for the boards too, why does NJ peeps post on the NY board when they have there own NJ board?

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

now now boys and girlies, lets not bash the jersey folk, ya some of them go to world and float and other reject places like that, but i've met some kool people from jersey.

ya some of them try too hard when they come to nyc, but that shouldnt be frowned upon.

Jersey is cool in the summer.....lots to do...but when winter hits,,,well its a different story......Everybody loves the city,,,best place to party,,,,"why we post on the ny board?????" shit man,,,you got people posting from fucking canada and shit,,,WTF are you talking about,,,,,,,...

the truth is that you are sooooooo kooolllll we just want to talk to you all the time,,,,,if you have noticed,,,,NJ people make up about 60% of the NY board.....LOL...

ciao....

"PS>.....this should not really bother you that much,,,"

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

Ahhh the age old question. So I post on the NYC board because that's where I party. Plain and simple. And I have no problem living in jersey cuz I get to party in the city and live in a normal size house with a backyard. See there are perks. smile.gif

Hey dont hate jersey! smile.gif

I was born and raised for a few years in Long Island, am I down with the cool ny crowd? smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

some points:

1. 3. they wanna be like us smile.gif

actually this can go for the boards too, why does NJ peeps post on the NY board when they have there own NJ board?

You know what? It take me less time to get into Manhattan (10 minutes by car) to go to Twilo/Exit/SF/Vinyl ect. than it does for YOU in Queens. Why do YOU go??

Last thing. Segregation of any kind (NY board/NJ board) is a bad thing.

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 03-21-2001).]