Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Fri 23

hah the coatcheck is like that every week at exit I don't know what you are talking bout every one just got there at the same time thats bullshit

Originally posted by djfabioc:

I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT USSUALLY IS NOT THAT CROWED, SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE GOT THERE AT THE SAME TIME SO THEY GOT REALLY BUSY AT THE THE COAT CHECK, THE PEOPLE THAT GOES THERE ON SATURDAYS ARE WAY MUCH BETTER, HEY WHEN YOU GO TO A 18 AND OVER CLUB YOU WILL GOT TO EXPECT SOME RUDE SUCKERS, LAST NIGHT WAS WAY TOO PACKED !

I WON'T PROMOTE ON FRIDAYS THERE ANY LONGER!

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

haha wanna hear my story. coact check = $20 for 4 coats, thel ine wuz horrendous. and then i miss my train cuz the line was too long later on in the night, so i have to catch a later one 45 minutesl ater-thanks EXIT. Oh and is it always 2000 degrees near the coat check line where people push and shove each other??

ok yeah ill admit exit last night wasn't as great as it usually is for some reason...and it does get really hot in there but last night was just too hot!!!! and if u really paid $20 for 4 coats u just got robbed cause its $3 for one coat....so u just lost 8 dollars there!!!! and the coat check line was like that because that was the only one open last night due to the party upstairs....there is usually 3 coat checks...so that problem was only for this weekend!!! but besides like i agree with clubgodraver...that music was phat...and draper plays the songs people want to hear, cause the place goes crazy when he plays certain songs!!! but yeah exit was just a sort of bad night last night, but definately not worth leaving!!!! exit is still the best!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

What the hell was up with Exit last nite? Mind you I have not been there since it became Exit. They did a TERRIFIC job renovating, but that is ABOUT IT! The people are RUDE ANIMALS. They bump you real hard each time you pass by. I remember my Carbon days, (which no one liked the club) but one thing was for sure, the people there had MANNERS. What is up with that? Is it always like that or I just went on a super shitty day? Oh yeah and if anyone was there that happened to have to wait 1 hour for their coat check...now how do you like that service? Or the fact that we were getting squashed and almost could have had a big suffocation accident by the staircases cause there was soo many people and not that much room. I doubt I'll go again. It wasn't worth it. And to all you Sound Factory people, during my "wonderful" wait on line to pick up my coat, a few people that had finally finished the horrible ordeal yelled real loud "SOUND FACTORY SOUND FACTORY." I figure they knew were the real SAFE and FUN party was at.

Yo everyone hit me back with your feelings, I want to know if I am the only one or what.

-Exit

i know exactly what your talking about, i Had to put my coat ina speaker cause the god dam coat check line, that place is really to, shit, Tony plays the same song in the same order. Every time im there, I used to love that place, but know i guessed i finally opened my eyes. SF is my home on Saturday, And vinyl and twilo are the answer on Friday.

Originally posted by LaInDiA80:

What the hell was up with Exit last nite? Mind you I have not been there since it became Exit. They did a TERRIFIC job renovating, but that is ABOUT IT! The people are RUDE ANIMALS. They bump you real hard each time you pass by. I remember my Carbon days, (which no one liked the club) but one thing was for sure, the people there had MANNERS. What is up with that? Is it always like that or I just went on a super shitty day? Oh yeah and if anyone was there that happened to have to wait 1 hour for their coat check...now how do you like that service? Or the fact that we were getting squashed and almost could have had a big suffocation accident by the staircases cause there was soo many people and not that much room. I doubt I'll go again. It wasn't worth it. And to all you Sound Factory people, during my "wonderful" wait on line to pick up my coat, a few people that had finally finished the horrible ordeal yelled real loud "SOUND FACTORY SOUND FACTORY." I figure they knew were the real SAFE and FUN party was at.

Yo everyone hit me back with your feelings, I want to know if I am the only one or what.

-Exit

I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT USSUALLY IS NOT THAT CROWED, SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE GOT THERE AT THE SAME TIME SO THEY GOT REALLY BUSY AT THE THE COAT CHECK, THE PEOPLE THAT GOES THERE ON SATURDAYS ARE WAY MUCH BETTER, HEY WHEN YOU GO TO A 18 AND OVER CLUB YOU WILL GOT TO EXPECT SOME RUDE SUCKERS, LAST NIGHT WAS WAY TOO PACKED !

I WON'T PROMOTE ON FRIDAYS THERE ANY LONGER!

------------------

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Originally posted by bang_66_:

Urm, never understood how people can still go to Exit and endure all that when there is TWILO. cwm1.gif

If you're talking about long coat check lines and club getting too hot . . . Twilo has that too. cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

I admit the waiting line sucks for the coat check...but theres nothing really to do about it...theres over 3000 ppl in the club...a long waiting line is expected...and its always expected to be crazy hot in there cause the amount of ppl..i just got used to it..

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by ynnej:

Tony plays the same song in the same order.

most people dont realize this, but most of the ny djs that kick that usual nycheeze not only keep playing the same tracks for months on end, years even, but they fuckin dropem in the same order. if you trained a chimpanzee enough, he'd be able to do the same. its like they have no desire to be artistic or anything. wow these 2 tracks mix well togethere, so let me drop them in that order for the next 8 months till plasmic honey comes out with something new. its so fuckin weak. and don't start drama bout tony this and boris that. i'm not saying they all do it, but a lot ofem do. after attending a particular dj's party for like 3 weeks you'll know what track is comming up next, and thats about as weak as it can get.

ps tongue.gifvd sucks!

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

I had a blast last Friday. I love the tracks that Tony Draper plays. I appreciate that he plays some of those tracks week in and week out. Cause I wanna hear them. You see how the crowd gets all hyped up when he does play them.

And about how hot it is in the club and how long the coat check line is. It's ALWAYS like that. I expect that all the time I go there. I guess if you can't stand the heat, get out of Exit.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

two words for all exit music lovers who know tony's tracks and know his style

"RHYTHM... READY..."

I will see all of you guys this Friday for the Castles in the Sky performance along with Matt Darey, and woohoo I got ahold of the old batch of "Omega" pills. im fucking set!

4 days to go!

10 days till cancun!

AHHHH!

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

I like clubs that put some variety within their sets.such as Twilo, Centro-fly, and Vinyl..and I guess you can throw in Sound Factory. DJs Keeps you guess of whats gonna be spun next. Exit probably has a CD that they play for friday and one for Sat.. cwm3.gif

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

Well I had a blast at Exit on Friday, but that was cuz I chilled in the white room all night. I must agree though that the rest of the club was an absolute madhouse, not to mention it was really dirty everywhere. I deffinitly have say though that the white room is beautiful, and the music variety is really fun. I can't wait to go back.

-Ness

Originally posted by flowwme:

I like clubs that put some variety within their sets.such as Twilo, Centro-fly, and Vinyl..and I guess you can throw in Sound Factory. DJs Keeps you guess of whats gonna be spun next. Exit probably has a CD that they play for friday and one for Sat.. cwm3.gif

BOY YOU JUST NO CLUE ABOUT THE MUSIC @ EXIT, DO YOU?

BORIS BARELY PLAYS CD'S!

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 03-26-2001).]

Friday night at exit fucking sucked...First off the coat check like...I dont know what everyone is talking about....I spent a timed 2 hours standing in that sauna of a fucking coat check before I actually got my coat checked...then by that time the god damn pills I had popped wore off and I spent the rest of the time pushing people around because the god damn place was overpacked with sweaty juice heads and annoying 17 year old girls... But did anyone see that fight in the girls bathroom? That was one of the best Ive seen in a while... Some drugged up chick was really going off on some fat girl... And when you see Ice T walking through the door you know your not at the cool party...anyway, all in all it wasnt that bad, but I was just bringing up the negative points. cwm1.gif

------------------

web.gif

Originally posted by djfabioc:

Originally posted by flowwme:

BOY YOU JUST NO CLUE ABOUT THE MUSIC @ EXIT, DO YOU?

BORIS BARELY PLAYS CD'S!

talk about not having a clue...

the statement wasnt about boris spinning tracks off cd. it was meant to say that the music is the same shit every week, they're prolly throwing in a premixed cd...

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!