Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it true about Vinyl Friday's??

case are you looking for drama..

wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

I've only been to Vinyl once and it waqs on Dt's birthday....i had a great time! But yes its true....i dont kow if its official gay night but about 87% of the people were gay....music wise...i oculdnt tell u...that night was kinda disco house!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Absolutely not.

DT does NOT play disco house and it is NOT gay night...when the party first started it had a heavy gay contingent but the crowd is mixed now...so you gotta come check it out!!!

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

wink.gif

ROB! Unlike other members, my question is genuine!! Seriously, I was having this debate with a friend yesterday who kept on telling me that Vinyl Friday's are gay night and DT plays disco house. I'm like NO WAY!! I know so many HERTRO-SEXUAL people that go to Vinyl on Friday's and they tell me that DT plays hard house.

So, I'm confused. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

vinyl fridays are very mixed, and dt doesn't play disco house. he plays everything from deep house to tech house to prog house. no trance. lots of vocals and lots of darkness. u let me know when you wanna check it out and i'll give you a person tour of vinyl. trust me you need to experience it as soon as possible. on that note i'm gonna go sob now as the event of the wmc is commencing tonite and i'm not there cwm45.gif

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

wink.gif

shut up already

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by blueangel:

I heard from a friend that Vinyl on Fridays are gay night. And DT plays Disco House. Is this true?

BlueAngel

who cares if its gay night.. are you that much of a homophobe..

This is NYC which has a huge gay population, deal with it..

Originally posted by chris817:

Originally posted by blueangel:

I heard from a friend that Vinyl on Fridays are gay night. And DT plays Disco House. Is this true?

BlueAngel

WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE THREAD.

WHY

WHY

vinyl sucks. no one go there cwm32.gif

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Originally posted by chris817:

Take it easy, killer. If you're trying to lay the guilt on me, it won't work . . . see . . . cause I'm not a homophobe at all. cwm25.gif That's wasn't my main concern.

I was asking about what night it was cause from what my friend said . . . gay nights = disco house. Get it? I'm not a big fan of disco house.

So, before you start frying people for asking questions . . . you might want to take a less aggressive approach in inquiring their thoughts. It's okay sweetie, we all make mistakes. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by p00h:

check out websterhall. i think they have tiesto comming this weekend...

Hmmm... stop being such an obvious fewl... I know you can do betta... btw, I'm sure when your djs skills are up to par you'll have no problems getting a residency there... bahahahaha...

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... stop being such an obvious fewl... I know you can do betta... btw, I'm sure when your djs skills are up to par you'll have no problems getting a residency there... bahahahaha...

why u keep sweating my dj skills. i never brag about being a great dj or anything, and u've never heard me spin. so quit sweating me and go back to sleep. pvd'll prolly pop up in your dreams and you can get all wet...

and keep your ass out of twilo on the 14. its gonna be packed enough as is, and i don't wanna hear your bitchin about how the same kush beat was playing all nite and how 'we're alive' didn't even get dropped once... cwm42.gifcwm35.gifcwm5.gifcwm3.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Hmm..... You have over 3500 posts and you dont know what goes on at Vinyl ? Im not gay, but if you knew a little about how clubbing started, with the Paradise Garage, it was 99% gay, and if it wasnt for the gay people back then, you wouldnt be going to a club now.. cwm15.gif

Originally posted by bassbin:

Hmm..... You have over 3500 posts and you dont know what goes on at Vinyl ? Im not gay, but if you knew a little about how clubbing started, with the Paradise Garage, it was 99% gay, and if it wasnt for the gay people back then, you wouldnt be going to a club now.. cwm15.gif

There you go again. cwm25.gif Why do you keep on thinking that I have something against gay people? For your information I have been to Vinyl before, but that was back when it use to have the boa parties with the psychedelic trance. I have not been back there since. I've never seen DT or heard his music at Vinyl before. I heard his sets in other places HENCE the reason for my confusion when my friend told me he spin disco house at Vinyl. SEE?? Do we understand now?

Just so you might have a hard time understanding . . . here is a more CLEAR answer.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE!! Actually, I think they add the glam to the club environment that many of these clubs lately are missing. So there! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

why u keep sweating my dj skills. i never brag about being a great dj or anything, and u've never heard me spin. so quit sweating me and go back to sleep. pvd'll prolly pop up in your dreams and you can get all wet...

and keep your ass out of twilo on the 14. its gonna be packed enough as is, and i don't wanna hear your bitchin about how the same kush beat was playing all nite and how 'we're alive' didn't even get dropped once... cwm42.gifcwm35.gifcwm5.gifcwm3.gifcwm4.gif

p00h is ill. Homeboy won the Twilo DJ contest, but he gave up his slot for other DJs wanting to make it. Top bloke.

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

would there still be people reading too much into a simple question?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

would there still be people reading too much into a simple question?

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by cazz926:

WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE THREAD.

WHY

WHY

vinyl sucks. no one go there cwm32.gif

Listen up Crazy, don't make me hafta bend you over my knee and spank you for your outta control comments. I know Vinyl rocks. You know Vinyl rocks. I know that you know Vinyl rocks. So quit frontin', BIATCH!

POOH, if you're gonna let your ho's talk shit like this and not keep them in line, I'm jus' gonna haft take your job.

What's up all?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

Listen up Crazy, don't make me hafta bend you over my knee and spank you for your outta control comments. I know Vinyl rocks. You know Vinyl rocks. I know that you know Vinyl rocks. So quit frontin', BIATCH!

POOH, if you're gonna let your ho's talk shit like this and not keep them in line, I'm jus' gonna haft take your job.

What's up all?

man i dropped that bitch months ago. couldn't get more than $10 for her services, and thats for a whole week...

you can keep that bitch and her $200/hr crack habit...

------------------

why u keep sweating my dj skills. i never brag about being a great dj or anything, and u've never heard me spin.

Zactly y I keep sweating them... cause I never heard you... my opinions are baseless... you should know that by now.

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

NO! NO, BRIAN, CAZZ IS RIGHT, VINYL SUCKS ASS BIGTIME! Not only is Friday night gayer than a Christmas tree, DT spins pure 70's Andy Gibb classics all night! It's terrible unles you are gay, or want to be hit on by those homosexual-types.

Alright, I can't lie... Danny, in addition to everything said earlier in the thread, also slides some funky tribal beats into his flavor of house music. It's really quite varied throughout the night (i.e. not an adherence to strictly 155 BPM Kazoo noise found up in the west mid-40's area. ;-) ) As for the crowd, Be Yourself means exactly that. Sure, you'll see boys kissing each othr and girls kissing each other, but the crowd is more mixed than its reputation...at least, early in the night. In fact, lately, it's looked very SF/Exit until 5 or 6 am...then Danny's faithful stick around as others leave...and many of his faithful also happen to be gay.

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif