Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Office Space- the movie

Originally posted by exodust:

Yeah it is!!! Is it working???

Rent it tonight!!!!

i just tried Tower - they had squat

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

BTW, if anyone here watched News Radio, isn't it amazing that Milton is played by the same actor who was Jimmy James! I get such a kick out of that.

Some more memorable lines:

Milton: "And I could watch the squirrels, and they were merry."

Milton: "I'll put strictnine in the guacamoli."

"Hitler had flair he would make the Jews wear."

Hee! This movie is too damn funny.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

" I Can't talk to my mother so i talk to my diary!"

" You know, the Nazi's had pieces of flair, that they made the jews wear."

" That may be true, but at least I never slept with lumberg!!"

-_-Mikey-_- cwm11.gif

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

I used to make fun of my cousins because they would ad lib like every line of the movie, but it was hilarious!!!

Samir that arab guy, omg, we died laughing when he was driving in traffic and he's like "Motha sheet fuck!!" oh yea and my personal favorite...

"lumbergh fucked her....."

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by ricfutures:

mmmmmmm... yeeeahhhhhh... you guys are posting way too much on this board when you should be attaching your TPS reports... ok?

Great flick almost watched it last night.

TPS reports? Let me tell you about TPS reports....

"ummmmmm yeeeaaahh.... I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one." - lumberg (or however you spell that lame fucker's name).

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by armada:

Good call here!

"Well, I see you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"Can't say I've exactly been missing it, Bob."

Perfect call. It's my fav.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Just thought of one more had to throw it down.

"Hey Milton, whaaaaat's happening? Yeaaaahhh, I'm gonna ask you to go ahead and move your desk as far back as possible, yeeeaaahh I'm gonna need room for some boxes i'm gonna have to put in here, so uhhh, if you could juuust, go ahead and do that, that would be greeaaaaat. MMM,k?"

Oh and this one.

"Let's do that, that's what I need, let's do exactly that, c'mon you little fucker, gimme that, that's what i need, lets do that, lets do exaclty that."

hehe!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

God DAMN I've been trying to reply to this for 2 days now....the forces are against me...

Lumberg, during Peter's dream:

"If you could go aheaad, and move juust a little to the left.**sips coffee**..yeaaah, thats' greeaaaat...oh, Peter, I'm gonna need those TPS reports ASAP..mmmmmm, K?"

BACK UP IN THAT ASS WIT' DA RESURRECTION

ok! who's house are we all gathering at, with this movie and some phatty Nugs?!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Milton: "...I can burn this building down... *mumbling*..

I also loved the scene when they're trashing the copy machine!! LOL that scene was fkn hilarious!! the guys are just beating the shit out of the machine, and when they take turns with the bat, the Michael Bolton guy drops the fkn bat and goes to it w his fists!! hehehe the other two have to drag him away, and he's still hittin it!! haha RLMAO!!!!!! cwm27.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg