Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Luzzi

Who is this guy? Kinda reminds me of a dance version of Eddie Vedder. After all of the Whitneys, Tamias, Deborah Coxs, Sandy Bs, etc....it's finally great to hear a man on lead vocals on a club song!

Cool!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by jackyl:

i heard he is a 23 or 24 year old chubby quido. he performed live at joey's in clifton. i did not see him. my friend told me. my friend also told me he doesn't sound that good live.

He doesn't sound that good recorded either.

It's a phat track though but played out all ready.

------------------

You're only young once

hey suede

Seen Richie Luzzi performed live and he wasn't that great - to be honest with you didn't seem like he knew the lyrics to his own song... but anyway, i have to say for great male vocals is hands down - Byron Stingly.... Can he make the crowds move or what!!!! Byron is the man

Originally posted by jackyl:

i heard he is a 23 or 24 year old chubby quido. he performed live at joey's in clifton. i did not see him. my friend told me. my friend also told me he doesn't sound that good live.

First Jackyl-Jill... Rich is a close friend of mine.. your comments are plain STUPID! He did not PERFORM as you say at Joeys in Clifton. So your friend is a fuckin moron. Maybe your friend is a friggin loser for even hangin out at Joey's...LOL

Chubby Guido... I would love for you to say that to his face. He would donkey punch you in your neck. Stupid comments like that comin from a person that never met him, never saw him makes you out to be someone that just writes bullshit to look cool. So lil boy blue.. go crawl back in your hole. YOU might not like his song but his groups album is comin out and he is making more money, doin shit you will never do.

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by ROME0:

First Jackyl-Jill... Rich is a close friend of mine.. your comments are plain STUPID! He did not PERFORM as you say at Joeys in Clifton. So your friend is a fuckin moron. Maybe your friend is a friggin loser for even hangin out at Joey's...LOL

Chubby Guido... I would love for you to say that to his face. He would donkey punch you in your neck. Stupid comments like that comin from a person that never met him, never saw him makes you out to be someone that just writes bullshit to look cool. So lil boy blue.. go crawl back in your hole. YOU might not like his song but his groups album is comin out and he is making more money, doin shit you will never do.

~R~

...donkey punch.. lol

That reply was hilarious !! Thanks Romeo..

Oh an BTW to reply making reference to the topic at hand.. I like his voice...It think it's sexy.. and it's very strong and bold..I don't think I would care very much for the song without it....

Romeo, doesn't he live in Massapequa or something?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Yes, he lives Massapequa with his woman!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

uhm, dunno what that was supposed to mean..

I only asked cause that's what I heard on WLIR....

I did not mean to come off like "he is taken" type thing... Rich is really cool and I was just saying he lives in Mass. with his woman. He is from Jersey and moved in to be with his woman!

SORRY

~R~

------------------

i think his voice sounds great...its so raspy and sexy....mmm i want a man to sing like that to me

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

i think the track is great, but i dont like the vocals. eddie still put together a masterpiece. smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Saw him when he was a Cractory...songs aiight but to see/hear (couldn't really see at the time) him live is nothing to write home about. cwm18.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

I'm not a really big fan of the song...

Then again, I'm just not a progressive song kind of guy most often.

But it is cool to hear a guy singing a house track and wish him good luck.

Met him down at the show and he is genuinely a nice kid, so I can't say anything bad about him.

I do want to see him live.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

the song is good~~~>definitely a little played out! but since we r talking about richie luzzi....HE IS HOT! i saw him live~>not that great like every1 said...but he is seriously very good looking...when introduced to him i was like a 12 year old girl with googly eyes! LOL...o well!! i was definitely staring hahaa!! cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Originally posted by ~richie~:

anyway, i have to say for great male vocals is hands down - Byron Stingly.... Can he make the crowds move or what!!!! Byron is the man

I couldn't agree more...."Thats the way love issssssssssssssssssssssssss" wink.gif

------------------

Dancer-11.gif